Ford Motor Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ford Motor Company Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in July 2016.

Interview

You have to be able to pass their assessment to be able to get to a web interview. The assessment gives you scenarios and asks you how you would respond as well as some math questions. the assessment is timed.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle a situation in which I was on a team where many of the team members did not get along   1 Answer

Negotiation

They give you the option to negotiate your offer

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Cambridge, MA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a first-round interview after an on-campus Career Fair. A number of candidates were invited to have a breakfast with a few recruiters, most of whom were engineers. The recruiters scattered out on a large table and each recruiter was surrounded by a few students. During the breakfast, the recruiters asked the candidates questions, which are mostly based on each candidate's experience and background.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I first met with ford on campus at a campus recruiting event. After that, I was selected for a group interview, where I met with the recruiting team. I was asked to discuss my background and it was purely a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• What is about Ford is a attractive to you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2015.

Interview

On campus interview with Ford interviewers. Two people both were very friendly but asked tough questions. Apply early if you want to work for Ford. Also, make sure to know about the company before you go into the interview. Use the method of interview they are looking for. Make sure your resume is free from mistakes.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Met with a representative at a University career fair and was asked to interview with them about a week later. The interview itself was two interviews back to back, one conducted by manager and another by a software developer. The entire process took about an hour in total and each interview had the basic behavioral and situational questions as well as technical questions from the software developer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and spoke with recruiters at career fair on my university campus. I was contacted for an interview within a week and had my interview a few days after that. The interview was with two recruiters from Ford, and was personality and experience based, not technical. My interview was schedule fo 30 minutes, but I ended up talking to the recruiters for around an hour about Ford and the auto industry in general.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you took a novel approach to a problem?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, 45 minutes, two people. A variety of questions concerning situational and personality. They were very nice and seemed receptive. Wanted to seem to help me reach my goals.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a novel solution you had to a problem   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in March 2016.

Interview

I had a single phone interview after applying online and fulfilling the required pre-interview questions. I was asked questions about my interest in Ford, my resume, how I would respond in various scenarios, and examples of situations I went through personally. Overall it was an interview with a wide range of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you take a novel approach to a task at school or work?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

HR questions: basically they asked exactly the same questions you can find online. I thought I did my best, but never heard back from them again. The first question was "do you need to sponsorship for working visa?" Even though this is an intern position, they might be seeking for someone who can return to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• If you found out your colleague cheated, what would your do   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Got contacted through a university recruiter, and then had a phone interview. It was not technical in any way and simply asked behavioral questions. It took a long time for me to hear back, but it was a smooth process. They are not very transparent about whether you get an offer until right when you are about to receive it

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you and a supervisor had a disagreement   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.