Ford Motor Company Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ford Motor Company Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in November 2019.

Interview

I had an interview by campus recruiting. There were three employees from Ford. They asked me questions about my experience and questions about behavioral things. How are you going to act in a given situation.

Interview Questions

• what are you going to do if only 1/3 of the survey was collected?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online, received the response very soon. Two recruiters interviewed me, they asked mostly behavioral questions, they are very nice people. I received the offer a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you faced a conflict while working on a team. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2019.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at a career fair and applied online afterwards. A week later, I got an email invitation for a 30 minute phone interview. After the interview they sent me another application form similar to the initial one. I received an offer letter very soon after.

Interview Questions

• Example of a time when you came up with a novel solution to a problem   Answer Question
    • Example of a time you didn’t receive much direction on a project   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Five questions (cannot remember all) which are all long and behavioral based. You may have to ask them to repeat the question. Also have to answer them using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you dealt with someone who had a negative attitude which affected the team?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Rochester, MI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was wonderful. I had already had 2 previous professional interviews, and this one was by far the easiest to accomplish. At first, I was a little nervous because it was an interview. Then, after about 2 minutes into it, I found it easy to respond to their questions with little hesitation. I highly recommend.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about a time in the past when you solved a problem intuitively?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

There were 3 people interviewing me. They gave e general scenarios and asked how I would respond to them. It was about half an hour. If I did not give a long enough answer, they made me explain more or changed the scenario slightly.

Interview Questions

• If someone on your team was not doing their job, how would you respond?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Provo, UT (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I attended an information session on my college campus, submitted my resume, and then I was selected for an interview on campus a few weeks later. A few days before the interview they sent out a case study to prepare before the interview. There were two people in the interview and we went over the case and then they asked mostly behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time where you saw a problem and presented a novel solution?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was a behavioral interview with multiple people in the company to gauge the fit into the team as well as your enthusiasm for the company. After the interview, I was contacted through email about the internship offer as well as information about Ford within a week time period. They move forward quickly and give plenty of feedback and answer any questions very quickly.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you had difficulty with group members in a project and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Came on site for an in-person interview with a project manager. They took you inside, walked you around the project areas and talked about the different teams. Then given an online assessment and behavioral test.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Met the campus recruiter on my university campus and was offered an interview. However, the recruiter did warn me that because I was only a 2nd year student, there is a very small chance I would be offered a position since they are looking more for 3rd and 4th year students. However, they were very nice about it and I had a great time at the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.