Ford Motor Company Product Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ford Motor Company Product Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.3

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I applied through a mutual contact from my network. They forwarded me to a hiring team. After some emails, I was given a time to interview with two Ford employees over the phone. I was asked behavioral questions, and about my past experiences and projects. Afterwards, I was given an offer.
I would recommend being prepared to talk about past engineering projects and experiences, and how they shaped you. They may ask you to explain the project and/or what it was like to work on that

Interview Questions

• Some basic questions on ethics in the workplace   1 Answer
  • Questions about job experience   Answer Question
  • Questions about past projects: time I had an innovative solution, time I worked in a team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in January 2018.

Interview

First round is an online web assessment and second round is a two person interview. Overall the recruiters were very friendly and this was one of the better interview processes I have gone through.

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2017.

Interview

There was a one hour long behavioral interview with a manager and a recruiter. I also took a math assessment before the interview. I met the recruiter at my college career fair.

Interview Questions

• What's an example of a presentation you've given to an unreceptive audience?   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview. Asked about my experiences and my priorities in the workplace as well as how I would behave in certain scenarios. No technical questions they liked that I had some knowledge about ford as a company and asked lots of questions.

Interview Questions

• If one of your colleges is not listening to protocol how do you deal with it?   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

One on-campus interview, behavioral. One on-site interview, mix of technical automotive questions and behavioral. Technical questions mainly concerned your familiarity with engines and powertrains, as well as some manufacturing terminology.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked in a team and something went wrong.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Kansas City, MO (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was one round, in-person. I met the recruiter at a career fair, had to complete two online assessments (one math, one reading comprehension, one workplace ethics). The next day I was interviewed at the career fair. All of the questions were behavioral. Half were, "tell me a time when..." the other half was hypothetical workplace scenarios and how I would tackle them

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest technical skills and how will they be useful in this role?   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Met with recruiters at on campus events. Applied online and had a phone interview a few weeks later. All behavioral. Recruiters were nice and did a good job of selling the company and the work.

Interview Questions

Location, type of work not what I was looking for.

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I applied online on their website. The application process was simple. I was contacted a few days later to schedule an appointment for an interview. The interview was mainly behavioral questions and the interview was almost an hour long. The questions were fairly easy. However, I did not get any offer from them.

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I did an internship at ford and after that I received an offer from them. I did not interview with them. They knew me based on my performance during my internship and offered me a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your latest job? What would you like in the company?   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2016.

Interview

My school hosted a career fair for engineers. I talked with a recruiter who told me to apply online. After a few days I got an email saying I had an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to innovate something?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.