Ford Motor Company Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ford Motor Company Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

It went really well, people were very friendly. I really like to think of myself as a people person and they seemed to think well of me as well. I can't believe how friendly everyone was. Thank you for being so friendly all the time, friendly people.

Interview Questions

• How are you with managing stress?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was really great. They paid me money for my time.

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

was really hard. they want to see all my skills in how to sell a product, so they train me with all the people in there. with real customer, how i treat them, if i smile all the time

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was short and to the point. I was interested in joining Ford as a Sales representative and during the call I was offered the position immediately. I thought this was odd, but I am assuming I met with a manager or HR represenative.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Bridgeport, CT (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

quick, offered job right away. I walked in, got the name of the manager, called back when he was there, set up interview, and went back for it. He offered me the job then.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to sell cars   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Gilbert, AZ (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Quick and easy interview. Asked some personal as well as work questions like how long have I been in sales, so on and so forth. All I had to do was a background check and a drug test and I was in.

Interview Questions

• How long have you done sales for?   2 Answers

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chino Hills, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Entered the facility and was treated as if they had no understanding I was offered a interview. Waited till a sales lead came out asked few basic work situation questions and offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• What type of salary do you see yourself making in the next year ?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2008.

Interview

Applied online, call back the next day, interview 2days later. The interview was only about 20min basic questions about my past jobs, why I would be good at the new job. Call back 2days later meet with another manger for 15min offered me job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Situational question about how I would handle a customer telling me know and wanting to leave.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in January 2016.

Interview

Very long and drawn out assessment day with lots of waiting around. Consisted of an informal interview, selling a product and a telephone based scenario. Whilst parts of it was laid back the sales part was very uncomfortable. These positions say you don't need car sales experience but they usually hire the ones who do.

Interview Questions

• Very relaxed interview just the north like give an example of good customer service   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

came in for a one on one interview. straight forward and got to the point about what needs to be done and how we are going to accomplish it. then the 2nd round of interviews

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experiences   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume through job searching website. Then they called me about one week after. The person who called me asked about a few basic questions about my resume, and then asked if I have time to go to have a interview at their location. The interview process include two parts. HR interviewed me and asked about my past working experiences, and then I met with their manager, he asked about very simliar questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose to work at FORD?
      Do you fimilar with our vehicles, which one do you like best?
      Let me about your working experiences.
      How to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.