Forever 21 Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Forever 21 Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was quick and focused not on my experience or resume, but instead my outfit and clothing choices. When I'd make a statement that mentioned my experience or references or education, basically anything professional, it was ignored.

Interview Questions

• They asked where I bought each article of my outfit.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Conroe, TX (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied and 2 days later received a phone call to come in.
    When I did have the interview she started off and said who you have manger experience and I said yes that’s what I had applied for the assistant manager position. And she was interviewing me for a sales associate but after we got it figure out she had me speak with the store manager and they basically offered me the position on my first interview. It took a while for me to start Because of all the paperwork processes

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Farmington, CT (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Was called quickly for an interview. Came in and did a full interview with them only to be told the position was no longer available and that my interview was for a lower position that had a significantly pay rate. I would not have even went to the interview or completed it had I known. Horrible experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Anchorage, AK (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

This particular location did not live up to my expectations. I applied for the Assistant Manager position and was placed in a group interview with those applying for sales associate. The interview was held outside the store on a bench in the mall. Very awkward as people were walking by staring.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Toms River, NJ (US)).

Interview

Welcoming and professional. The interviewer was kind and communicated very well. Many questions asked in reference to prior retail experience. Did not take too much time, very enjoyable and fun.

Interview Questions

• If hired, are you looking into moving up in the company?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Portage, MI (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I found the position on Indeed and submitted my resume. Later that day the store manager called me to schedule an interview for the following Monday! The interview was one on one and very easy, we talked mostly about job experience and what I wanted out of the company. At the end of the interview she told me I was the last applicants she was interviewing for the position and that she would be calling 2 people for a second round of interviews with the district manager. Literally 2 hours after my interview with her she called me back for a second interview. I talked with the DM the following day about my work style and management style and where I saw myself in 2,5 and 10 years. The interview was over the phone as she was based across the state. She told me the ultimate discussion was up to the SM and that she would be in contact with whoever she picks by the end of the week. The next 2 days were just a waiting game and phsycing myself out. Today (Friday) I recta called for the store manager telling me I got the job if I wanted it! I went in for paperwork and will be starting work as the new assistant manager as soon as they come back. The whole interviewing process was 1 full week.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you had to lead a team and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Pittsburgh, PA (US)).

Interview

I met with the store manager in the mall hallway. It was very informal. I negotiated my pay; they wanted to start me at $12/ hour. After my initial interview, I heard back in a few days and was offered the position at the pay rate requested.

Interview Questions

• Do you have prior management experience?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Mass Interview, Interviewed with a group very quick process one person after the next. They did not ask too many questions they really look at your resume and see how relatiable you are the company

Interview Questions

• How many employees have you managed?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

very easy. had the experience and they really wanted to get rid of the manager that was working there interview was more so of a get to know me and selling the job to me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Walked in asked for a manager and got an application. Got interviewed on the spot. They told me they would Start me off as a head cashier, I said it was okay . Got hired 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took a lower position for higher pay then the position offers.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.