Forever 21 Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Forever 21 Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.7

Cashier Interview

Interview

typical interview for a large clothing company. I applied and they called me back about a week after. It was my first interview so I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't hard.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was unprofessional, they need people so bad that the day I applied about 10 minutes later I got an interview and was hired. I was interviewed in some jean shorts and nike air force 1s with a t-shirt while walking around the messy store. It just wasn't professional in anyway.

Interview Questions

• What did you like and dislike about working at your last job?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2017.

Interview

They asked me my availability almost right away. It is probably because it was a new store, and they really needed students to work there. I found the job through my university, and they were recruiting there as well since the store was across the street.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Richmond, VA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they called the next day for an interview. When I got to the store I was waiting for about 10-15 minutes then sat in one of the booths with the manager. It was an easy interview and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• When can you start
      What's your previous work experience
      Do you have reliable transportation   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty typical. Mostly customer service oriented questions. “Have you ever had a customer service job before?” At the time, I did, yes. I was pretty experienced in the customer service situation, or level. Nothing out of the ordinary. They asked me about my schedule and how available I would be if I were to start immediately.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I suggest wearing an outfit that shows your sense of style instead of dressing too professionally. I was interviewed by one of the managers who was very nice and we discussed my skills and why I wanted to work there. After the interview, I got a call from them telling me I was hired and I started working there immediately after that. I recommend asking for the Cashier position instead of the floor position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my past experiences and my thoughts on fashion.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me back in 2 days for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 interviewers along with another girl in the mall food court. They asked both of us the same questions and I was first. They just read questions off of a list and it was pretty casual.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chico, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Called me for an interview and it was short and brief. Came in sometime the next week. Interviewed with manager and that was the only interview. I came prepared looked up common interview question and got the job!

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Group Interview, called for a second interview with the store manager. Hired on the spot. There were about 2 other people in the group interview, we all answered the same questions. Less than 24 hours later I was called for a one on one interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview was quick and straight to the point. Didnt think I fit the image of the brand and we parted ways.

I think of you have the right image and attitude that suits their mold you'd get hired right away.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.