Forever 21 Cashier Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Forever 21

1.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 34 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

Pretty easy process but seemed catty at times since there was a group interview. Overall the questions were pretty open ended and standard for this type of retail environment. If you’ve been interviewed before you should be able to handle this one pretty easily. When from phone to group to one on ones.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

Quick very east not hard easy going fast fun quick quick quick !!!speedy delivery took couple weeks probably two didn’t pressure me into stuff accepted offer. It’s retail get what you put it.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

typical interview for a large clothing company. I applied and they called me back about a week after. It was my first interview so I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't hard.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

It was unprofessional, they need people so bad that the day I applied about 10 minutes later I got an interview and was hired. I was interviewed in some jean shorts and nike air force 1s with a t-shirt while walking around the messy store. It just wasn't professional in anyway.

Interview Questions
  • What did you like and dislike about working at your last job?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States) in Aug 2017

Interview

They asked me my availability almost right away. It is probably because it was a new store, and they really needed students to work there. I found the job through my university, and they were recruiting there as well since the store was across the street.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2017

Interview

Spoke about life; easy. Manager was fearly nice, very friendly, hiring process went smooth. Did a group interview questions were basic interview questions with about 10 people. They only chose 2 people out of the 10 that were interviewed at the time

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Richmond, VA) in Apr 2016

Interview

I applied online and they called the next day for an interview. When I got to the store I was waiting for about 10-15 minutes then sat in one of the booths with the manager. It was an easy interview and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • When can you start What's your previous work experience Do you have reliable transportation
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island, AL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Long Island, AL) in Feb 2016

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process. They care about your interest in fashion and the reason you're there interviewing. There were concerns about scheduling (seemed unwilling to discuss flexibility). The questions weren't difficult -- but they definitely made you think.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Saint Louis, MO) in Aug 2015

Interview

Pretty typical. Mostly customer service oriented questions. “Have you ever had a customer service job before?” At the time, I did, yes. I was pretty experienced in the customer service situation, or level. Nothing out of the ordinary. They asked me about my schedule and how available I would be if I were to start immediately.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Seattle, WA) in Apr 2015

Interview

I applied online and they called me back in 2 days for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 interviewers along with another girl in the mall food court. They asked both of us the same questions and I was first. They just read questions off of a list and it was pretty casual.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews