Find jobs for Human Resources

Forever 21 Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 1,951.0 interviews

Employee Referral25%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

This was in 2012 and there were no Job Descriptions for the position even though I was replacing someone. I applied a few times before but finally heard back since I submitted my resume through an employee. I had a very quick phone screen and invited to come in for an interview. The recruiter was amazing and professional (no longer with the company). I met with the VP and it was only 15-20 minutes long. I got an offer 30 minutes later! The Recruiting Manager was a nightmare though (Jan?). Overall: Very quick and organized.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join Forever21?
    Answer Question

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter was good. When I came in for an on-site interview, it all turned horrible. Not being from LA, I drove 3 hours to the interview. The HQ is in a shady area; I'd honestly be kind of scared to work late nights there. When I walked in, the interior was pretty nice - kind of like a nicer version of every F21 store without the messy racks. The person that interviewed me was 10 minutes later (so unprofessional), did not speak English well, and on top of that, told me she didn't prepare for me to come in. She threw around buzz words but could not seem to explain them. I was concerned because the recruiter told me she was basically the head of the team, but she couldn't even communicate the team dynamic and goals to me. She told me about her time at F21 and I knew at once that she got the position only because she knew the people in charge. The next interview was with her boss. She also could not tell me about her vision for the team. I left the interview wondering why they were in charge of that particular department. A waste of my time. All of these factors during the interview made me seriously question the company. After reading all the negative reviews on glassdoor, I knew at once I did not want to be part of the company. It seemed unorganized and felt like management didn't know what they were doing. Disappointing because I actually like shopping at F21.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions, nothing tricky. However, it felt like they were trying to get me to spill info on my previous company. I honestly wouldn't put that past them, the company seemed so unorganized, they were probably trying to get info without paying for external consultants.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2014

Interview

Started with a phone interview then an in person interview with the Supervisor for my position. The on boarding process was smooth and personable. The recruiter at the time was very upbeat and answered all my questions. She even followed up with 2 or 3 additional calls after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?
  • Give us a time when you had to deal with a difficult colleague and how you handled the situation.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2012

Interview

1. Phone interview 2. In-person interview with recruiter 3. In-person interview with hiring manager The interview process seemed a bit drawn out with the phone interview, in-person interview with the recruiter, and interview process with the hiring manager. The questions were not difficult but were more of a way for them to gauge your personality.

Interview Questions
  • - 3 words that best describe you - Why do you want to work here? - Describe a difficult problem and how you dealt with it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in Jun 2012

Interview

the interviewer wasn't prepare. She read my resume during the interview, didn't ask much questions. She had think of questions to ask. Tell me about your self Why do you want to leave your current job?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed