Forever 21 Lead of Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Forever 21 Lead of Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.4

Lead of Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I originally applied on indeed, and was emailed the same day about the position. The store manager setup an interview my next available day. I got to the store early and met with the SM and we talked about my past experience and what I would be able to bring to the team. It went well and setup an interview for me to meet the DM. Which was about a week later because of my schedule. I went in to meet with her and she basically asked me the same questions about how I would basically help the store/company. That interview also went great and that same day they got my information to do my background check. And just like that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• what would you bring to the team?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Paperwork done on the spot takes 30 min to fill out the paperwork and the process is a bit basic and redonant. The process is usually 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• Minimal and very general retail questions ie: background qualifications & experience. What is your best and worst customer service experience.   1 Answer

Lead of Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I went on the interview and the process was well. they messed up the direction my interview was supposed to go in. i went from room to room talking to different people the store and mangers were all over the place.

Lead of Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Co-Manager and store manager interviewed me for the position. I then had an interview with the District Manager over the phone the next day. I used to be a store manager so I got a higher starting amount but the typical Lead gets 11-13 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Show me how you can style. Go pick three different outfits. Punk-rock, contemporary, and Cochella.   Answer Question
    • What kind of management experience do you have and how would you apply it to this company?   Answer Question

Lead of Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very brief phone interview with the District Manager while she was in the car. I went out to my car during my shift to call her. She forgot I was scheduled to call her, but she was very friendly.

Took a month for me to actually do my interview with her. I was offered the position in Jan. 2017 and had the interview in early March.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable of you feel running store operations like opening and closing?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to move up into a management position?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation where customers need attention, shipment is at the door, memos need to be attended to, and associates need help?   1 Answer
    • Do you like the management team at your store?   Answer Question
    • What do you believe you offer to help the management team?   Answer Question

Lead of Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

You will interview with the Store Manager and then with the District Manager. The process is faster if you are being referred internally rather than entering from outside the company.

Lead of Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Kansas City, MO (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was pretty chill - we sat in the back managers' office and talked about what was on my resume, why I wanted to work there, and about my goals for the future.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at F21? How much retail experience did I have?   Answer Question

Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Milpitas, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was recruited by a different manager than the one I actually worked with. He was very nice, offered me different options and was very open for discussion on many topics. He works with you and figured something out that benefits both you and the company.

Interview Questions

• What are strengths and opportunities you see within the company?   Answer Question

Lead of Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Phila, PA (US)).

Interview

Interview questions were very easy not difficult at all depending on experience in retail you'll definitely get the job. Basic interview questions
    It lasted for about 20mins the interview was with the store manager & a co. I was suppose to do another interview with the DM which never happened. They called me within 4 days with an offer

Interview Questions

• How do you control shrink in store ?   1 Answer

Lead, Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visalia, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Visalia, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Forever21.com after seeing an ad on Indeed. I received a phone call to schedule an interview the following day and the interview took place a few days later. The overall interview process was simple and straightforward. The questions asked were targeted towards the current situation of this particular location. Nothing was unexpected or difficult to answer, especially if you have had previous sales, customer service, and/or retail experience. The location did not follow up with a phone call. I was never able to reach the Assistant Manager who interviewed me. The position continues to be unfilled and posted at Forever21.com. My overall interview experience was slightly off-putting due to the unprofessionalism and for this particular location needing more than a Sales Leader to mend their situation.

Interview Questions

• "What changes would you make to improve this location overall?"   Answer Question
    • "How would you motivate cashiers to capture customer emails and improve sales?"   Answer Question
    • "How would you handle a difficult customer who wanted a refund, not store credit?"   Answer Question
    • "How would you coach a team member?"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.