Forever 21 Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated 21 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Forever 21

2.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Tucson, AZ) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a group interview and they asked easy questions. I went to Forever 21, picked up an application, I brought it back, and then they gave me a date to come for aninterview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Forever 21?
    1 Answer
  • Are you a college student?
Forever 21
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

I applied online through F21 Website. Three days later I got a call for an interview. Interview consisted of basic questions like why F21? Next day, they called for an offer.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Savannah, GA) in Jun 2018

Interview

Group interview of five applicants, didn't last longer than 20 mins. We all sat in a circle at a table outside of the store and were asked simple interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to Forever 21?
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2017

Interview

The interview was relatively short, including me there were 4 people in the group all being interviewed at the same time. Each person was asked a different question and overall nothing too difficult or confusing was asked

Interview Questions
  • what is an important element of having a good relationship with a manager and co-workers?
  • why do you want to work at forever 21?
Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Aurora, IL) in Jul 2017

Interview

The interviewing process took about 1 week+ . I heard about an interview a week after my application was sent. It was a group interview mine was only 3 people. The interview was more like a group conversation and it felt very relaxed and chill. The next day I got a call from the store and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Forever 21 Job Seekers

Sales Assistant