Forever 21 Sale Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Forever 21 Sale Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back and they just asked normal interview questions (i.e. why do you want to work here?, what are your strengths/ weaknesses?). One of the easiest interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Hired on the spot. Just asked if they were hiring, told the manager my experience and handed her my resume. It was pretty easy, in and out in 15 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Not very great, wouldn't work there full time, it was a little awkward.

Idk retails has changed a lot. It isn't what it used to be, interviews where different back then.

Everyone wore masks so that's a plus, but it was still kind of messy. Not a lot of people where walking into the store. Most of it was a little overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• How would you style the mannequin?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

What do y’all think of what you gonna wear for the summer and then you get to go home tomorrow night or Saturday morning or Saturday or too early to go w

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a group interview with the territory manager. People who answered after several people got some ideas in what to say. We all went and answered the questions that were asked of us.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Sat down with 3 managers and group of people that were also being interviewed. Some questions and introductions were done. Each person takes turn answering a question. Was fairly easy and managers were friendly.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Straight forward and basic customer service questions. interviewed in a group of 5. felt welcoming and simple. able to think of what I wanted to say. asked us what interested us in forever 21 specifically and how we feel about fashion.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   3 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I was asked basic questions like have you ever worked in retail, how many hours and days are you able to work. Overall the interview process was pretty easy even though it took place in the middle of everyone (on the sales floor). Took 5min

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview went really well. Probably the easiest interviews I’ve had. The manager first asked why I wanted to work for the company. Next they wanted know my availability and if I have a positive attitude to work for the company. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?
      Are you able to work weekends/holidays?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was very nice and simple i was taken to the back room and was asked regular questions about my current job and any other relevant experience. Also question on scenarios.

Interview Questions

• If you are put in a situation with a customer how would you respond?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.