Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a one-on-one interview. It was more of a conversation rather than an interview. Lots of the questions were pretty much how you would handle working with so many personalities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

It was an easy interview, met with a assistant manager first asked what i was looking for in a job and if i wanted part time or full time, then met with the store manager and got offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have a mad customer   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Wilmington, NC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was a very easygoing and casual interview, all of my stress was relieved once the process began. It was a very enjoyable experience overall. The management was professional and patient throughout the entire process. I was hired on the spot after my interview and I have enjoyed my experience very much.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview process consisted of about ten potential employees, male and female. We were asked to talk about our prior work experience and why we would be a good fit.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Filled out an application online and was called for an interview with the store manager. It was both a group interview with 3 other people and a 1-1 with just the store manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Easy, wore the brand but dressed it up. Interviewed in a small office. Interviewer was nice and calm. Nothing to complain about and questions were easy and quick .Took about 30 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

About 10 or 15 minutes, and it was pretty easy. It was a group interview with other candidates, and they asked about your work experience and customer service experience, basic interview questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Brief interview and was easy to interview. Just come in person and look presentable and be a hard worker. It's was very quick and always ask for a manager to talk to that the number one thing to do.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

it was very chill and not as bad as i thought but definitely dress the part and be confident and friendly i think they could've been more specific so i could give a better answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Syracuse, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Straight forward questions about yourself, how’d you hear about the job opening, do you enjoy talking to people, do you have any experience. Overall easy interview with straight forward questions!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.