Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Forever 21

1.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 981 candidate interviews
Forever 21
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

It was pretty easy and straight forward. Once I got the the environment was laid back and I felt comfortable enough for the one on one conversation. The atmosphere was welcoming

Interview Questions
  • Name something that nobody knows about you
    1 Answer
Forever 21
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

The interview was a in a group setting. The interviewer would ask a question and then each of us would take turns answering, going around in a circle. Sometimes the answers would overlap, so it's best to speak first.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked at Forever 21 before?
Forever 21
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Group interview with very easy questions. Total interview lasted probably 1 hour, but that included the entire group (5-6 candidates). We found out we got the job on the spot which was nice.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

You dropped off your resume and the store manager will call you within 7 days. The interview will only take properly 15 minutes between you and the store manager. The manager at my store was so nice and friendly. I felt it was more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
  • - What are your strengths and weakness? - Tell me a bit about yourself?
Forever 21
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

It was very easy. They asked basic customer service questions. They may ask about style or background in customer service. We did it in the food court of the mall so it was causal but a little loud.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time you helped a customer in a difficult situation
Forever 21
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

It's a pretty good experience, very straightforward, and doesn't require too much prior experience, Just be professional, respectful, and full of energy. Come prepared with everything you need and stay calm.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Hired on the spot. Just asked if they were hiring, told the manager my experience and handed her my resume. It was pretty easy, in and out in 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

The interview was very laid back and they just asked normal interview questions (i.e. why do you want to work here?, what are your strengths/ weaknesses?). One of the easiest interviews

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Not very great, wouldn't work there full time, it was a little awkward. Idk retails has changed a lot. It isn't what it used to be, interviews where different back then. Everyone wore masks so that's a plus, but it was still kind of messy. Not a lot of people where walking into the store. Most of it was a little overwhelming.

Interview Questions
  • How would you style the mannequin?
Forever 21
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

What do y’all think of what you gonna wear for the summer and then you get to go home tomorrow night or Saturday morning or Saturday or too early to go w

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 981 Interviews

Popular Careers with Forever 21 Job Seekers