Forever 21 Sales Floor Associate Interview Questions

Updated 20 May 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Forever 21

1.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 19 candidate interviews
Forever 21
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Very straight foward, you could see the manager knew exactly what she wanted. Very few questions, got hired on the spot, I guess I really have a shining personality 😅

Interview Questions
  • Full time or part time.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Cleveland, OH) in Apr 2016

Interview

I applied in April and the first interview was in May/June. They used the S.T.A.R method when asking interview questions. It's usually a group interview, but I met one on one with managers. You also are going to be asked to sale an item of clothing to the managers to test your skills. Afterwards, you'll be asked to pick out items in the store and style them so they can get a sense of your personal style.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about forever21? Why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time you had to take the initiative? What do you hope to gain from working here? How would handle a rude customer? Tell me about a time you received excellent customer service? What is good customer service to you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Glen Burnie, MD) in Jul 2015

Interview

I showed up at the store and asked for an application and if they were hiring. They said they were hiring! when I returned the next day with my application they asked me a question about my interrest in fashion then said they would give me a call back if they were interested. Everyone was very friendly and helpful!

Interview Questions
  • asked me about my interest in fashion
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

I filled out the application and went to the Forever that was hiring. Gave them my application and didn't get a call for a bit. I called them to check in and they told me to come in for an interview the next day. I did and got the call to start asap.

Interview Questions
  • Pick out an outfit for beach day and one for concert.
Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Halifax, NS) in Jan 2015

Interview

My interview was in a group interview. You are given a time to arrive and will usually have to wait a few minutes for the manager doing the interview to come get you. Group interviews are usually done in about four to eight other people, including yourself. I think mine had seven other people.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Phila, PA) in Jan 2015

Interview

I applied in person and got a call for an interview a couple days later. It was a group interview which was not mentioned, but I already had a feeling that it would be. There was about three other people in the group and it was pretty casual. This was my first interview so I was pretty nervous, but I answered all the questions pretty well. I saw somewhere that you should dress like your own style to impress the manager so they know you have style, BUT dress business casual. Don't dress like how you would on a normal basis because I think that's where I went wrong. I wore converse, leggings, tank, and cardigan.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Antonio, TX) in Nov 2014

Interview

I filled in my application, then waited for a manager to be available, I was interviewed in the middle of the store, and was asked several questions on past experience. The whole process took about 15 min and I was offered a job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Newport Beach, CA)

Interview

I was shopping and saw a table with a sign that said hiring and some applications. I had been looking for a second job and I figured why not. I filled one out turned it in and got a call back the next day or possibly the day after that. I had an interview set up a few days later that when I arrived I realized was a group interview. I wore something that would be considered trendy due to the nature of the job. I was interviewed with two other girls and it was relatively easy. The questions for the lost part were the typical who are you what have you done in the past why do you want to work here etc. As well as telling us about the company and the types of personality they're looking for. At the end of the interview we were all hired on the spot. Generally they do call backs I believe, but he said he wanted all three of us so there was no need to call individually. We were then all set up with an orientation date and sent on our ways.

Interview Questions
  • If a customer were to come up to you with this shirt and say she really liked it but she's not sure if it would look good on her or how to wear it what would you do?
Forever 21
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

No real process. Kind of just showed up in the store and started filling out paperwork. i guess I just got lucky because I just happened to show up on the day that they were doing new hire orientation so the manager just told me to join on in. I would definitely suggest that to anyone else, instead of just turning your app in, make sure you follow up and hound them or they will hardly ever get to it and call you back.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Concord, NC) in Jul 2014

Interview

You show up to find that it is a group interview. They take you to a corner of the store and ask you questions. Then they ask you to pick out an outfit and give you 10 minutes to go and find one.

Interview Questions
  • If I called your last employer and asked what is something negative about you what would it be?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews