Fortitude Plethora Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fortitude Plethora

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortitude Plethora (Manchester, England)

Interview

An absolute catch all con to catch out unwitting people. Put out every job position under the sun, but it’s all for the same position that they can’t quite explain at interview. Avoid at all costs.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think you can do this role?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fortitude Plethora (Manchester, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

Very short. Everything was really fast. They give vague information and seem to target immigrants. After a few hours of the first interview I had already received a feedback email inviting me to join to company on an open day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

3,002

251 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fortitude Plethora (Manchester, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

My CV was spotted and I received a friendly phone call from one of their recruiters. After a few initial questions related to my experience they told me they were very interested in me and they wanted to invite me in for an interview with the CEO but more so for me to get to know them and learn about the company. Despite typically being skeptical in these situations, the staff were very lovely and the role seem to be a good fit from what they told me so I decided to go for it. After looking at the reviews on Glassdoor later that day, I realised that they had most likely been very misleading with what the jobs entails. I went to the interview the next day as it was only going to be 10-15 minutes long and near me and I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt. After arriving at their offices I was asked to fill out a form asking for information they should already have from my CV and a couple of questions I was asked over the phone as well. I then was called in for the interview and it was not the CEO as initially told but another member of staff. The interviewer clearly hadn't even looked at my CV and was making awkward small talk for most of the interview (it felt like an attempt for me to not be able ask more questions). He gave me a mini rushed presentation from which it was clear that it was a pyramid scheme were you do anything you can image apart from marketing and then end up as a manager. So basically it's a management scheme where you do sales, HR, recruiting, teaching and I'm sure there is more I can't remember. It was quite obviously commission based, despite being told otherwise on the phone - that it was 18-20k DOE which is typical for entry level marketing positions. I was polite and professional but didn't try so it makes sense I wasn't called back for the shadowing day and from his rushed manner I wasn't even able to just say sorry but this doesn't quite seem the right fit for me. Overall, a waste of my time and very misleading. However, the company seemed to have a nice family vibe atmosphere and would suit people who are interested in management or sales.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortitude Plethora (Manchester, England)

Interview

The interview process was really nice, I was greeted nicely, interview was on time, and everyone was really friendly. The interview took about 15 mins and the sort of questions I was asked were based on previous jobs, interests, goals in life. I would definitely recommend you apply for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortitude Plethora (Manchester City Centre, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

Stage 1 - Very brief face to face interview with the MD of the company, they don't really tell you too much about what you will be doing day to day and sell very much on the progressive opportunities. They don't cover off renumeration package either. It looks like they interview candidate after candidate throughout the day. Stage 2: Invitation to spend the day to see the ground operations. Essentially standing on a pop up stall attempting to stop people to get them to sign up to a service. Its commission only. Could be likened to a pyramid scheme whereby you train enough people to do the same job in order to progress out of doing the sales yourself and you would make a profit off them.

Interview Questions
  • They get you to do some business theory tasks in the day as part of the interview process to showcase your business acumen.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fortitude Plethora (Manchester, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

The initial interview was very informal and a great way to meet and great with management on a first impression basis. So you could go into the interview with an open mind and be yourself.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you think you would fit into Fortitude?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortitude Plethora (Manchester, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

A very quick 5 minute chat. I spoke with Toni who was very nice. The previous day I got a call from them saying they that they wanted me to come in for a quick interview but they only had two slots available for the following day and any other day didn't seem like an option. I couldn't make either of the allotted times and the man on the phone was very persuasive saying that Toni was very busy but ended up getting me in later that day, which apparently was very unusual and lucky for me. I didn't buy it. I read some reviews here on glassdoor which questioned the nature of the position and the 100% commission, suggesting the company had been misleading and had a pyramid hierarchy going on. I was honest with Toni and asked her about these issues. Basically what I understand is that there is NO BASE PAY and is 100%COMMISSION (which was made clear on the posting with indeed). And it seemed like it was more of a SALES POSITION, selling products on the streets, to begin with but with the aim of some kind of PROMOTION INTO MARKETING expected within 6-12 months. That wasn't me so I thanked them for my time and left. But Toni was very nice and honest. In my opinion the job post was slightly misleading in terms of what was involved in the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fortitude Plethora (Manchester, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

I came in and was greeted by Abby the lovely admin. I then was introduced to an account manager who was taking me out in an event for the day. I was briefed about what to excpect and I went on a bus to Salford shopping centre. I observed the event and did business take that I enjoyed. I came back later on and had my final interview with the CEO. I was excepted for the role after a great interview day!

Interview Questions
  • What jobs have I done previously?

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fortitude Plethora (Manchester, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

Great experience for me just starting out in the working world and wanting to build on my communication skills. I went out with a guy named Andrew , he really was driven and determined. He explained that we would be going to see one of the events which was a pop up in store promotion. In the beginning i was skeptical through reading some reviews but turns out you cant believe everything you read. I had 4 tasks to do throughout the day to test my business sense and creativity and i found these challenging and fun to do. The day went really quick and i was very comfortable the whole way through. I started just yesterday and i am sooo looking forward to progressing.

Interview Questions
  • What challenges are you looking for and what was the reason for leaving your previous company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fortitude Plethora (Manchester, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

far too easy, online, then I was called for a phone interview and was told to come for a face to face interview after that I was invited to the open day assessment which was the biggest waste of my life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews