Four Seasons Health Care Care Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Four Seasons Health Care Care Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Four Seasons Health Care

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hexham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Hexham, England).

Interview

Always interviewing for more workers, more paperwork than verbal communication.

Other Interview Reviews for Four Seasons Health Care

Anonymous Employee in Forfar, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Forfar, Scotland) in February 2014.

Interview

Felt welcomed job explained, shown round and introduced to other staff. Asked what I thought was important in being a good carer. Asked what training I wanted to do or if I wanted to do my SVQ. The application form was quite easy to complete. Interview took about half an hour but it went very quickly

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you heard someone shouting at an old person   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Yate, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Yate, England) in May 2013.

Interview

Heard about it from a friend, filled in an application which is quite basic. The interview lasted 20 minutes, i was interviewed by 2 people the manager and head nurse. Then you are showed around the home. Once hired there was a 3 day induction where you shadowed a carer.

Interview Questions

• Describe what person centred care is?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bearsden, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Bearsden, Scotland) in June 2012.

Interview

friendly and informative, made me feel relaxed and helped me if I didnt understand a question. Most questions were actually from what the residents want in a care assistant which was very encouraging.

Interview Questions

• How can you ensure descretion whilst attending to the needs of the residents?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Aberdeen, Scotland) in June 2011.

Interview

the interview was extremely good the interviewer made me feel at ease and welcome to join a family run home and i was shown around at the interview and got to meet staff and residents which i found very good communication

Interview Questions

• why i wanted to work in this sector   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bolsover, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Bolsover, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Very nice and relaxed. The Manager came across as very caring, understanding and only wanted the best for his care home. this made me relaxed and I felt welcomed into employment with the Vale

Interview Questions

• how i liked working in care   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Brighton, England) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeed. I then got a phone interview and within a few days got a face to face interview, the deputy manager that interviewed me was supportive and friendly. The interviewing stage was overall very positive and easy.

It took two weeks however to be notified that I had got the job as the manager was on annual leave, I then got told that my dbs check would be processed. I am now waiting for the dbs form to fill out and once the dbs check has been done I will be told my start date. I am also hoping that I can do the level 2 diploma while I work relevant to my role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as it was minimum wage and as a 17 year old I was very pleased with £7.21 an hour.

Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care.

Interview

Attended care home rescheduled the interview the Manager was unable to attend so interviewed by deputy manager who was polish felt unsettled as the interview was held in residents lounge with TV on loudly so hard to conserntrate.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about dementia?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Coventry, England) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process took about 30minutes.l met with the manager of the home l will be working for. She was pleasant and all smile,told me about the home and salary. showed me round and my necessary documents was photocopied,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newmarket, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Newmarket, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Supposed to be an interview with the manager. Sat waiting for over an hour at reception then the manager saw someone else and I had to have my interview with the admin and a deputy carer, who had never viewed seen my CV. The way questions were asked I was made to feel as though I wasn't good enough. Had multiple people walk in on the interview and even had another carer sat in the corner doing training as it wasn't even in an office. Whilst sitting for over an hour I also witnessed two staff members talking to each other awfully. Another one making a comment about a resident which showed me the lack of consideration they had for that vulnerable adult alongside the poor care he was most likely recieving.

Interview Questions

• "So you haven't had a proper job?" regardless of my CV being two pages long.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.