Four Seasons Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 105 of over 105 interviews

Interviews for Top Jobs at Four Seasons Health Care

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sutton on Sea, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Sutton on Sea, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Friendly people ,very informative regarding job role .Staff at four seasons recruitment were very helpful and promoted the company very well.My face to face interview went really well and the interviewer put me at ease and was happy to answer my questions.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me why i had choose that home as there are others in the area.
    1 Answer

Four Seasons Health Care

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care

Interview

I was really a bit stress at first. But then it got quiet active. I finally got and the manager was very kind and patient with me. I had enough time to answers questions during the interview. Thanks again for the support and also for the opportunity to work with four seasons.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kirkintilloch, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Kirkintilloch, Scotland, Scotland) in Sep 2021

Interview

informative and insightful. lovely staff. Excited to return to previous role. Understand role and ecpectations of me and familar with layout of the home and kitchen area. Unstand procedures in place.

Interview Questions
  • Experience and availability. Any questions i had.

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Leeds, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Really friendly and cooperative kept me in the loop and have such a positive attitude towards people and they really do sound amazing I can’t wait to get to work with them

Interview Questions
  • They asked sinario questions in relation to residents

Anonymous Employee in Kelty, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Kelty, Scotland, Scotland) in Sep 2021

Interview

I found it to be professional, helpful and very friendly. All the information provided was relevant and extremely helpful. There was only a small IT glitch where for one small part of the application form it did not recognise or safe the data. This was quickly resolved with a quick phone call.

Interview Questions
  • With regards to my employment history.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

I was made welcome, it was in a quiet place the person who interviewed me made me feel welcome and relaxed. It was a good experience and tried to give my best on the question which were put before me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sutton on Sea, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Sutton on Sea, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was very calming and relaxed. It went really well I didn't feel any pressure as the interviewer was Kind polite and really calming and made me feel very welcome

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my experience

Anonymous Employee in Hull, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Hull, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

The process was very good lots off questions and information and very friendly was informed about all that go on in home when I was there everybody made me welcome

Interview Questions
  • Did I have good hygiene and health and safety

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Liverpool, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

my interveiw went well,i received a phone call and then i was taken through some questions on my history of working in care,how i have handled previous,stressful situations etc.I explained everything about how i got into care in the first place and why it is what i want to do as a job i was told that my interveiw was sucsessful and they would like to offer my the role of a care assistant.

Interview Questions
  • why i would like to do the role? how to maintain client dignity and respect? dealing with stressful situations?

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

Interview

The interview was very subtle and thorough, it was reassuring that I managed to answer the questions somewhat averagely. In addition, the people who interviewed me were nonetheless very kind and warm hearted individuals. Thank you!

Interview Questions
  • (Rough Memory) What my intentions in the organisation
Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Interviews