Four Seasons Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 229 of over 229 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Four Seasons Health Care

Featured Interview

Four Seasons Health Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care in Sep 2021

Interview

Friendly people ,very informative regarding job role .Staff at four seasons recruitment were very helpful and promoted the company very well.My face to face interview went really well and the interviewer put me at ease and was happy to answer my questions.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me why i had choose that home as there are others in the area.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sutton on Sea, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Sutton on Sea, England)

Interview

It was quite easy so far you know what you are doing. The interviewer were at the top of their games and I really enjoyed the whole process. Thumbs up for them👍.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

48.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Four Seasons Health Care~17311
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Barton upon Humber, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Barton upon Humber, England)

Interview

It was very interactive and focused. It also showed interest in future career development which was very much welcomed. The interviewer had a good understanding of how to ask questions while also pitching the company and position to me.

Interview Questions
  • A situation where I went over and beyond in my job

Anonymous Employee in Newmarket, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Newmarket, England) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interviewer is very warm, welcoming, and polite. I was ask of my professional background and experiences in relation to my application where my previous job experiences entails passion and commitment of my given tasks.

Interview Questions
  • Why I applied as healthcare assistant?

Anonymous Employee in Hull, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Hull, England) in Jul 2022

Interview

I Arrived for my interview early and I got seen straight away by the home manger she made interview comfortably smooth I tried my best to answer her questions. I’m so looking forward to starting working in this lovely care home and meet the rest of the staff and residents.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chorley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Chorley, England) in Jul 2022

Interview

The whole interview process was really well conducted there was always a clear line of communication throughout from sending off my application to being offered the job. All the information for each step of the process was well informed and clean with all the staff that I interacted with whether in person or over the phone being extremely polite and a pleasure to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you found a resident on the floor?

Anonymous Employee in Rainford, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Rainford, England) in Jul 2022

Interview

It was outstanding and exceptional. The standard one I have experienced ever. The interviewer actually meet the standard criteria in questioning to get the best answers from the applicant. It was satisfying to me.

Interview Questions
  • If I see any employee shouting to the residents then what I should do ?

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Marlborough, England) in Jul 2022

Interview

I was quickly offered an interview which was relaxed and informative, set in a relaxed atmosphere and did not feel uncomfortable at all talked to the other employees all of which was very pleasant

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Oxford, England) in Jul 2022

Interview

Very professional interview, With some indepth questions. Interviewers care about the well being of the residents and staff. Asked me all types of questions about my previous experiences, what it means to be a carer & even offered me to progress in the home and do some qualifications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Radcliffe on Trent, England

Application

I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Radcliffe on Trent, England)

Interview

The interview was concise and professionally done. The environment was very conducive and the interviewers friendly enough. The home is very beautiful with very friendly and ready to help staff. I saw the rooms and the residents bed has edges which will definitely prevent falls unlike some homes i know. Am 100percent sure that i will enjoy working in Balmoral care home.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newton-le-Willows, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Newton-le-Willows, England) in Jun 2022

Interview

Very good very easy going employer very nice to talk to explained in very good details about the job role. Explained about the residents and how they conduct the shift from breakfast through to tea

Interview Questions
  • What experience I had done in the past
Viewing 1 - 10 of 229 Interviews

Four Seasons Health Care Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Four Seasons Health Care according to 244 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 21.82%