Four Seasons Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Four Seasons Health Care

Carer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

It wasn't too long and they asked relevant questions for the job I was applying for and they were very professional with everything and it made me look forward to working for them

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a resident said you someone had hit them?   1 Answer

Senior Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in June 2017.

Interview

The whole process lasted for 2 weeks, I had 3 interviews with diferent members of the Management team and pssed them succesfully. Everythink went very smooth and the people that interviewed me were very positive.

Interview Questions

• How would I react if I see an unresponsive resident laying on the floor.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Halifax, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Interesting but I never saw the manager ever again. My immediate manager was lovely professional and supportive as was the new manager who will be replacing her. There was an offer the next day then at least 2 months before I was appointed.

Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care.

Interview

Attended care home rescheduled the interview the Manager was unable to attend so interviewed by deputy manager who was polish felt unsettled as the interview was held in residents lounge with TV on loudly so hard to conserntrate.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about dementia?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doncaster, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Doncaster, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Straight forward, informal but professional. Interview went ahead as arranged and with no wasted time etc. Scenario exercises to be completed prior to interview. Meeting/interview then went ahead with two senior managers and then face to face meeting with Managing Director. A very positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very clear and unambiguous. There was a good focus on people who use the service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Brighton, England) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeed. I then got a phone interview and within a few days got a face to face interview, the deputy manager that interviewed me was supportive and friendly. The interviewing stage was overall very positive and easy.

It took two weeks however to be notified that I had got the job as the manager was on annual leave, I then got told that my dbs check would be processed. I am now waiting for the dbs form to fill out and once the dbs check has been done I will be told my start date. I am also hoping that I can do the level 2 diploma while I work relevant to my role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as it was minimum wage and as a 17 year old I was very pleased with £7.21 an hour.

RGN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taunton, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Taunton, England) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was based on questions about my career and what I had to offer. I explained that I was looking for a Night Post and was told that they had no nights available.

Interview Questions

• What I had to offer, How long I had been employed as a Nurse. Would I be prepared to be involved in training Carers.   1 Answer

Admin Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in September 2015.

Interview

Normal application process - straight to interview with a number of different Competency based question which lasted roughly 20-30mins - also carried out a background police check after a successful interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bolsover, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Bolsover, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Very nice and relaxed. The Manager came across as very caring, understanding and only wanted the best for his care home. this made me relaxed and I felt welcomed into employment with the Vale

Interview Questions

• how i liked working in care   1 Answer

Project Activity Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colinton, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Colinton, Scotland) in October 2014.

Interview

Got 2 interviews got told I had the job before I left get a phonecall an hour later saying they changed their mind!!!! Why give mother of one high hopes????

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.