Four Seasons Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Four Seasons Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Four Seasons Health Care

2.4

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Miami, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Not bad but many questions asked on situations and responses to such. It was done in the HR office with the nurse practitioner and the nursing manager. I can't recall much more about this part

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Coventry, England) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process took about 30minutes.l met with the manager of the home l will be working for. She was pleasant and all smile,told me about the home and salary. showed me round and my necessary documents was photocopied,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newmarket, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Newmarket, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Supposed to be an interview with the manager. Sat waiting for over an hour at reception then the manager saw someone else and I had to have my interview with the admin and a deputy carer, who had never viewed seen my CV. The way questions were asked I was made to feel as though I wasn't good enough. Had multiple people walk in on the interview and even had another carer sat in the corner doing training as it wasn't even in an office. Whilst sitting for over an hour I also witnessed two staff members talking to each other awfully. Another one making a comment about a resident which showed me the lack of consideration they had for that vulnerable adult alongside the poor care he was most likely recieving.

Interview Questions

• "So you haven't had a proper job?" regardless of my CV being two pages long.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Aberdeen, Scotland) in May 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed, met the interviewer at the door and went to a small room to answer some questions about personal experience in care and the like. Filled in a PVG form and provided three forms of ID (Birth certificate, driving licence, and electricity bill) and was told she'd be pleased to offer me a job.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is involved in the job aside from the hygiene/personal care aspect?   1 Answer

Carer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

It was fast easy and smooth. There was no delay. We had no technical problem and it was done via skype which made it easy for me. It was kool overall.

Resident Experience Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wigan, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Wigan, England) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was held in another region necessitating a 200 mile round trip. Despite this the interviewers were welcoming, well-prepared and made the experience very pleasant. I left feeling quite optimistic. Unfortunately, despite several calls to their HR department over the following weeks, I was never informed of the outcome.

Interview Questions

• The main part of the interview was a scenario situation which was printed out. I was asked to devise a plan of action.   1 Answer

Carer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

It wasn't too long and they asked relevant questions for the job I was applying for and they were very professional with everything and it made me look forward to working for them

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a resident said you someone had hit them?   1 Answer

Senior Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in June 2017.

Interview

The whole process lasted for 2 weeks, I had 3 interviews with diferent members of the Management team and pssed them succesfully. Everythink went very smooth and the people that interviewed me were very positive.

Interview Questions

• How would I react if I see an unresponsive resident laying on the floor.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Halifax, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Interesting but I never saw the manager ever again. My immediate manager was lovely professional and supportive as was the new manager who will be replacing her. There was an offer the next day then at least 2 months before I was appointed.

Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care.

Interview

Attended care home rescheduled the interview the Manager was unable to attend so interviewed by deputy manager who was polish felt unsettled as the interview was held in residents lounge with TV on loudly so hard to conserntrate.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about dementia?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.