Four Seasons Health Care Interview Questions

Updated 3 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Four Seasons Health Care

Interviews for Top Jobs at Four Seasons Health Care

Found 47 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (United Kingdom)

Interview

Quite relaxed. But professional. Interview by zoom. Only seen 1 person but a board was present. Received and accepted an offer of employment within 48 hours. Starting 2 weeks shadowing on night shift. Looking forward to it

Anonymous Employee in Wirral, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Wirral, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was quickly arranged and they rang at the expected time. It was conducted in a professional yet friendly manner. I was advised I'd hear the outcome within 24 hours.

Interview Questions
  • What would I do if I saw a resident lying on the floor?
    1 Answer
  • How much experience did I have?
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (United Kingdom)

Interview

Well organized and the interviewee is very polite. I honestly did not expect hard questions but he helped me to overcome my fear and answer the questions in such that I will understand more the question in an easy way.

Interview Questions
Four Seasons Health Care
Anonymous Employee in Radlett, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Radlett, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

It went well and the staff members and the manager were friendly. I was very nervous at first but became more relaxed as time went on. The interviewers were very kind and made me feel comfortable and confident with my answers.

Interview Questions
  • If a patient lying on the floor, what am I supposed to do?
Anonymous Employee in Stockport, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Stockport, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Put me at ease listened to what i had to say and went through everything with me came across as a nice person can't wait to start working there and meet them in person.

Interview Questions
Four Seasons Health Care
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

My interview experience was great and interactive. There was one question that I could have explained better and my interviewer saw this. She also gave me the opportunity to explain further in detail.

Interview Questions
Four Seasons Health Care
Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Glasgow, Scotland) in Jan 2021

Interview

Prescreen with a recruiter mines was Georgia who was lovely, the recruiter then passes on your answers to the Home Manager who will then review and decide if they want to interview you, if successful the recruiter will arrange and interview with the Home Manager. I was called the next day to offer me the job by the Home Manager. Only negative part of the process was having to contact recruitment myself to get my offer in writing.

Interview Questions
Four Seasons Health Care
Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Glasgow, Scotland) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview went really well! Danielle, the lady who interviewed me was very warm and made everything clear in what the role was all about. Any questions I had they were answered without hesitation. Although it was a job interview, I didn’t feel pressured once which helped me a lot. Not once did I feel nervous which meant the interview would go smooth on my part.

Interview Questions
  • What made me apply for the Domestic Assistant Job.
Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Leeds, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was asked to describe myself and I was asked what diabetics is. I did explain Dols and reason why I applied to work for them. I did enjoy the interview. The whole process was very easy and not difficult

Interview Questions
  • Deprivation of liberty and safeguard
Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Nottingham, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Being arranged by the phone and email for date and time for interviews, it's took atleast 20 minutes to complete an interview. Overall question its easy to understand. Overall process Done very professional way and very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Its about how to deal with dementia residents , And why its important to work as a team work, And also to dealing with complaints.
Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Four Seasons Health Care (Bournemouth, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. It was a telephonic interview and was a great experience. Clare interviewed me through telephone and she was very friendly and made me comfortable through out the interview process

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews

Popular Careers with Four Seasons Health Care Job Seekers