Foyles Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Interviews at Foyles

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foyles

Foyles

Application

I interviewed at Foyles

Interview

The people were very nice and I got a good vibe from them…call on zoom so all virtual. The people were polite and kind and we chatted about favorite books for a while which was nice. Pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply for the job
    Answer Question

Foyles

Application

I interviewed at Foyles

Interview

Applied through the online portal to two similar London based roles. Received a phone call a few days later from HR to arrange an interview. The interview was friendly, questions similar to those already listed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foyles (London, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

I applied online with a CV and cover letter and was called in for an in-person interview with two members of HR. The questions were based around customer service experience as well as book market knowledge. Roughly a week later I received an email with personalized feedback. Overall a positive interview experience even though I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Foyles

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foyles in Feb 2018

Interview

I applied to two positions at Foyles through their online Career portal. After about 10 days I received a called from HR asking me in for an interview. They gave me two available dates and I said which one worked best for me. Shortly after they sent me an email with the details of the appointment. Everything was extremely smooth and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foyles (London, England, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

One round interview with the Gifts and Stationery Buyer and a member of HR. I was made to feel at ease by the interview panel. I was asked to talk through my experience and answer quite standard interview questions. It was clear that the panel had read my application and they refered to it a few times. I asked questions at the end but was left a little confused by the answer. If I had been offered the job I would have sought more clarification. Salary was not mentioned in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed