Frank Recruitment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

2 step process, second interview required a light presentation on yourself and the company, it required formal dress and you do meet with the top exec before getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this position would be a good fit for you?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was a phone call about my background and experience which then shifted more about why I would be suited towards recruitment and how driven I was about money. A week later or so I was invited for an in-person interview. They gave quite in-depth information about the role and the industry and the underlying message they were driving is that your paycheck will probably be your biggest pride from this job. Each interviewer asked me about how driven I was about money and so on.

Interview Questions

• In a sort of improv-esque environment they asked me to imagine that we were at a college fair and they wanted me to pitch to them why they should sign up to my club   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Phila, PA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Lots of situational based question designed to test how you would react in certain situations.
    Competency based questions to do with new business sales, fun and enjoyable. Really enjoyed getting an understanding of what the company was like before joining.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would excel in a new business sales environment.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group in February 2017.

Interview

I began my interview process with a phone call then I moved to the next step which was a Skype interview with a 360 recruiter and two women that were external recruiters. The first person I interviewed with was engaging and a positive experience. The two women I spoke to after that were extremely disinterested. One was picking lint off of her shirt throughout the interview, their body language was extremely off-putting and disengaging. I do not believe they have a good interview process and they should really find new people to conduct their interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone call interview first that lasted 30-40 min. Then in person with two employees and the manager for about 50 minutes. Made a few mistakes and had a negative feeling but feel I was certainly qualified and should have been considered significantly more. First interview ever and it was a learning experience. The job was not for me but good practice.

Interview Questions

• A scenario question about having merely a phone, computer with no internet and stack of resumes. How do you find clients?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy, everyone is very nice and enthusiastic. I was told exactly what I would be doing and it seemed very interesting. I just was not a fit for the company.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very basic, many behavioral questions, a lot of
    ( Tell me about yourself.
    What are your strengths?
    What are your weaknesses?
    Why do you want this job?
    Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
    What's your ideal company?
    What attracted you to this company?
    Why should we hire you?)

Also the managers did ask more personal questions which was odd to me. Very business professional environment so go dressed well.

Interview Questions

• What do your parents do for a living?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group in December 2017.

Interview

Basically a disaster. I was told I was meeting with one person and ended up being interviewed by someone totally different. This was my second interview and they had me get interviewed by 4 different people. All asking me the same questions and basically just trying to make it look like they knew what they were doing. It was an absolute mess. After interviewing the dude who tried to recruit me never got back to me, and I actually had someone use the same pitch to recruit me via linked in as the first guy did. I don't know how they do things over in London but here you should usually tell people if they got the job or not. Not just blow them off.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Phila, PA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

1 phone interview
    2 in person interviews including a presentation
    you have to create a powerpoint about yourself answering 4 questions that they give you. The best approach is to keep it simple and be confident.
    Overall a great interview with great people.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Everyone at Frank Recruitment Group is very nice and seem to really love their job. They have a great interview process, they take the time to get to really know you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Started well. First with a phone call Interview then it moved to face to face. Thought everything went well with the guy who recruited me and his colleagues. I had a short presentation on a few questions. An employee there gave me feedback on my PowerPoint before my I presented. Seemed very helpful until I had a second meeting after my power point. Talked to two unprofessional guys. Completely different from my initial interviewers. No one ended up calling me back or emailing me, even after I was asked to contact them.

Interview Questions

• What's is the role of a recruitment consultant
      Goals in 3 months
      Why would I want to work at frank recruitment group
      What qualities do I have to make me a good consultant   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.