Frank Recruitment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Frank Recruitment Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Frank Recruitment Group

2.8

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Very good interview. Didnt have many questions we just sat around a table and talked about sports. went out to grab some grub and came back full and happy. Would definitely recommend

Interview Questions

Interview

Several round of interviews. Was lied to about the base salary by about $15-20k. They try to get you excited about the position and then low ball you when it comes time to an offer. The role play scenario was ridiculous and not realistic to a sales call. With over 5 years of experience the salary they offered was close to my first entry level recruitment job out of college. Company is a joke.

Recruiter (Recent College Grad) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

At first, I thought it went really well. I got put into three interviews one day after the other, and I was told I killed it. Weeks after waiting, and after multiple emails and phone calls to the firm, I got a callback. They told me they were looking for experienced salespeople, though they reached out to me specifically looking for recent grads. I do not know if they were outright lying to my face or if they genuinely wanted experienced salespeople. Nonetheless, it was a massive waste of my time. I put off applying to other jobs because HR told me I did a fantastic job in the interview process and see why I would have not gotten the job. To all recent grads. Stay away from this company.

Interview Questions

• When have you demonstrated leadership in your life?   1 Answer

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

They take long interviews to understand the background and they never ever get back to the candidate. Experienced this more than 5-6 times. Looks like they create Fake positions to gather the profiles from all over the places. I would never apply for this company again.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

I got a call without warning so I was a bit caught off guard but it was nice. Explained the JD really well and answered all my questions. I haven’t gone through the whole process yet but so far so good.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

Great it was the best. I’m so glad I went. Taught me slot about company. So glad I went. Met Angela. Job paid well it was hard really hard but manageable

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Recruiter reached out on LinkedIn and I scheduled a phone interview with her. The conversation went well, we talked ~30-45 mins. I was interested, and she sent over more info & said she would reach out Wednesday for next steps. Friday rolls around and I still haven't heard from her so I sent a follow up expressing I was still interested and would love to hear an update and received no answer. Few weeks pass and I assumed maybe she was no longer interested in me and ghosted me, and I start interviewing at other places.

Recruiter then calls me back ONE MONTH later out of the blue, said we spoke “not too long ago”, and told me they wanted to schedule me for next steps interview. I told her I was interested but also was already in the last round of interviewing with a few other companies so we would have to move quickly. She agreed but really wanted to know what companies they were, especially if any of them were a staffing agency. As soon as I told her yes one was, her cheerful and bubbly tone quickly DROPPED and she became very bitter, blunt, and rude. She said she would she would “get back to me” on available dates, tried to rush to end the call, only answered in short one word answers and even when I tried to remain friendly and cheerful by wishing her a nice rest of her day, she said "yeah thanks" then hung up on me. I was shocked. I hate how she was mad and bitter at ME for finding opportunities elsewhere when she was the one that had ghosted me for a month in the middle of COVID with no updates/explanation, even when I tried to ask for some.

Also, surprise surprise, despite saying she was "going to schedule me for next steps" she has never called me again, though hearing her do a 180 on me for something her fault makes me no longer interested in this company. Most unprofessional interview experience I've ever had.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

I have been approached a few times by them, first time, the recruiter never got back to me after their initial reach out. The second go around, I was approached by the local VP, and put in contact with the same recruiter who was MIA after her reach out a few months back. I interviewed with them prior to COVID, and was engaged once they had the green light to hire again. I spoke to the VP, for about an hour with tangible next steps that needed to be completed by him and the recruiter. It has been well over a month, and I haven't heard back after two follow up attempts on my end. I understand that things are constantly changing with the current environment, FRG has done a poor job in communicating particularly in these trying times. These are times where great companies stand out, sad to say, I'm disappointed in their actions and will not consider engaging with them again.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your experience in tech sales and recruiting   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

- phone screen with internal recruiter
    - skype interview with office team lead
    - in person interview with two office managers

Very straightforward interview process, although a bit clumsy. They will mostly qualify your interest in the position and dig into your motivations for the role. Quite honestly, as long as you say you are money motivated you will be hired.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in recruitment?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I was contacted 11 days after an online application to a quite embarrassing recruitment process from a recruitment company.

Day 11- I received an email saying "I have reviewed your application", then asking "at what time can I call you tomorrow for an interview"?

Tip #1: You want me? Please coordinate a date with me, don't suppose I will call you tomorrow like if we agreed on it.

Day 12- The recruiter sends me an email telling me they don't have my number. My number is very, very big in my resume, which you surely read in the application you reviewed, according to your email, or just read the resume, which you surely have in your hand when calling me.

The interviewer calls me after I send them my number, telling me I have been referred from someone within the company and that I must be quite valued, then she immediately followed with “tell me about yourself”. Since I can infer they haven't read my resume, I ask her if she wants me to guide her through it. As expected, all she said was "uh-huh" and "ok" during the whole explanation.

She proceeded after that to say that the company is very fast paced, and immediately threw me a fast ball without any notice. Afterwards, without any space to really talk either, she said I will be sent information about the company via email and a written task I must answer within 24hrs.

Total: 15 minute conversation

Tip #2: I know who I am and where I stand. I don't need you to lie to me to show how sales work at FRG. I know no one within the company and I was not referred. I do not feel valued with lies.

Tip #3: Bring my resume to the conversation. I would love to see whether I fit by talking with someone within the company.

Tip #4: Fast balls just make you look like a company that likes to mess with people and put them in uncomfortable trials. I can try and answer your questions, but please, I would like to hear about you first even if I know who FRG is. It warms people up. Also, it would be nice to get notified in the conversation before making questions. Structure yourself better.

Tip #5: Try to play on equal terms. If you can ask me, I’m expecting to be able to ask you as well. Opting to send me a written (and outdated) PDF about your company instead would be like me pretending I talked with you with just my resume. You call to go beyond a PDF.

Day 13- I received a rejection email, starting with “Hi Joe”. My name is not Joe.

Tip #6: Be careful on your emails, I’d wouldn’t work in a company that ignores excellence to prioritize speed.

The experience: very glad I got to learn about the mediocrity of FRG right from the start before actually making any real investment other than a few hours prepping for the interview. Happily rejected.

Interview Questions

• (Start of conversation) "Here at FRG, we work on a very fast paced environment. For example, you can find yourself in a situation where a customer calls on a Thursday and wants a new hire by Monday". (Fast ball) "What would you say to him?"   Answer Question
    • List key features of Frank Recruitment Group   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work in recruitment, and why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question
    • What is your long-term career objective and how can we help you achieve it?   Answer Question
    • What personality traits do you have that you believe would make you successful with us?   Answer Question
    • Why should we give you a chance?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.