Frank Recruitment Group Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Frank Recruitment Group Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Frank Recruitment Group

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

First I had phone interview with recruiter and then I had an in person interview with manager and then a sales presentation. After the sales presentation, I was also asked questions by another manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Frank Recruitment Group

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I first conducted a phone interview where I was asked some basic questions regarding my previous work experience and my knowledge of the company. Afterwards I was invited in for an in-person interview. I met with two individuals on the hiring staff. In speaking with them I gained a much clearer understanding on what exactly the company does, as well as what my duties would include as a recruiter. There is a third round of the interview, if they choose you to come in for that stage. I believe in the third round you are supposed to present yourself to the hiring staff.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

interview process was quick and smooth. got a phone interview first then interviewed with the hiring manager. The person who did my phone interview was very nice and made the process very easy.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

Two phone calls, followed by a FaceTime final. Had to give a presentation over the company and the role of a recruitment consultant. The phone calls were pretty easy and asked questions about my background and how those could be applicable to this role. I felt at ease with the interviewers and like they wanted me on the team.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how my background would be applicable to this position. For me, that was easy because I have a soft background in recruitment.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

There are three stages. a phone interview and two face to face interviews

Phone interview is to give you more info about the company they want you to do you research on the company to show that you are "serious" about the "opportunity".

First interview you meet with two people separately and they ask you typical interview questions about you past work experiences. Then they grill you and the test is to see if you can hold your ground. They will try and make you not want to come to the next interview, even if that calls for the interviewers to be rude and condescending .

Third interview: Make a presentation showing how bad you want to work there. & Repeat 2nd interview with two different managers.

Interview Questions

• Pick two random cards and read the question and answer it.. (Ice breaker questions where they judge you by your answer)   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

A recruiter called me and said they would follow up with an e-mail when I had asked for some details. I found the recruiter on LinkedIN and yet still no word. "Ghosting" is toxic and has no place in the professional field.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group in February 2019.

Interview

Initial screening call with in-house recruiter; then online interview with chat program; then another online assessment; then a separate in office interview with VP and (assuming) sales manager/team lead. Then another interview. And then another interview to give a presentation on yourself and why you’re a good fit for the company.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

at first we had a phone call, after this it was an in-person interview with two of the recruiters, finally a presentation to two different people than the 2nd round of interviews,

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through their website. It was a three step interview process, beginning with a casual phone interview and then being called back twice. One meeting with two employees and the second being a presentation.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

You meet with 4 different executives in a filthy conference room and discuss the position using the same questions with ever individual person. News flash*** No one and I literally mean no one had a straight answer for what they do their it's all arbitrary and unclear....

Interview Questions

• With your current knowledge of the position, how do you think you'd fit in here?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you'd fit in here   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.