Frank Recruitment Group Recruiting Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Frank Recruitment Group Recruiting Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jan 2019

2.9

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

2 step process, second interview required a light presentation on yourself and the company, it required formal dress and you do meet with the top exec before getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this position would be a good fit for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Frank Recruitment Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

False promises from Talent Acquisition Consultant. Was told I would be talking with two people and was only allowed to speak to with one person who wasn't the person I was told I would speak with. I was also told we would be reviewing a resume of a potential candidate to place for a client as part of the interview which never happened. Dallas location is filled with inexperienced and unqualified interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

an hour and a half interview. two parts, initial basic interview questions, followed by a one on one with role play. first they seek to explore your feelings and ideas towards the job itself, as well as go over your resume with you. then a one on one with a higher employee, who further delves into what the job entails, as well as commencing a role play for sales calls.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to be involved in recruitment, i.e. sales?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

they call me first, and the process is pretty fast, applied on the morning and called at the afternoon, and asked me the best time for phone screen FOR NEXT WEEK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was emailed and set up a phone screening interview to discuss background, she was really nice and it was pretty easy to converse with her. The second interview was over Skype with a Business Manager. That was fairly straight forward as well, but more challenging. It was more in depth conversation about your resume and specific questions about the business and how you would fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a very different experience. It was a 3 hour seminar in a room with strangers (there for the same role). The employees supply you with every detail about the company. After that, you will be tested in 3 different training exercises where you basically must prove why you're better than everyone else in the room.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be a recruiter   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had attended a college recruitment session and met two Recruitment Consultants a couple months prior, but did not get an interview. I waited a couple of months later and applied a second time online. I received a call from an HR person requesting to talk about the position. The HR person asked me many questions to learn about all aspects of my interest in position and previous experience in sales. She was quite engaged and gave positive feedback until I noted that I was interested in attending graduate school eventually. About 12 hours after the initial interview, she set me up with a first round Skype interview with a Recruitment Consultant. The Recruitment Consultant did not seem interested in me and did not fully answer my questions about the role. I was not invited for a second round interview due to my "lack of sales experience." However, it seems that that Recruitment Consultants do have the same personality and similar background. The three Recruitment Consultants seemed to be very committed to the company and had no goals that deflected them from working there (i.e. graduate school or working at a company that aligned more with the major).

Interview Questions

• What are three qualities that every Recruitment Consultant needs to possess?   Answer Question
    • How much money do you intend to make your first year as a Recruitment Consultant?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Phila, PA (US)).

Interview

This company is a revolving door of recent grads and college students. When I arrived there was a lot of noise and confusion. The person interviewing me was condescending and tried talking me out of the position.

Interview Questions

• How will I handle working for Frank Recruitment Group and My side (part time) job   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Two stage process. Phone, on-site. You meet with the designsted manager of a product. If they see a good cultural fit you're in, if not you're bounced around until.someone is willing to take you l.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a presentation on recruiting cycle, why you want to work for FRG and why you would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Short written task required to test writing skills. If approved, the applicant was contacted for an in-person interview in their office. I was interviewed by 2 people on the first interview date. I was called back for a final interview that I had to prepare a 10 minute presentation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.