Franklin Templeton Investments Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Franklin Templeton Investments Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Franklin Templeton Investments

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments.

Interview

They take a lot of time to come back to you

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Franklin Templeton Investments

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (San Mateo, CA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

A phone call from the hiring manager to come into the office to chat. The face to face took about 45 minutes. It started out with "Walk Me Thru Your Resume." After that, the hiring manager basically talked about his team and the related work. The office was very quiet and didn't seem to have many people around his area.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Overall, the interview was an enjoyable process where I felt comfortable throughout. Although the interviewer was someone of a senior position in the firm, she made it an enjoyable process where I was able to answer questions in a relaxing pace.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Nothing much as it was a walk in first was the IQ test then one on one finely the joining process, the other process didn't take that much time but were very fast.

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Edinburgh, Scotland) in July 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews, first with hiring manager to review my CV and suitability. Discussed the expectations for the role. Second interview to meet programme manager, much of the same but checking for team fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience and why you would be successful in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Edinburgh, Scotland).

Interview

Two phone interviews as i was joining a team based in USA although i am based in Edinburgh. The interviewers where based in multiple locations so phone call was the only option. I spoke to the team leader first and in the second call i spoke to their Superior. After the second phone call the offer process was quite quick and there was a personal check done before i was employed by them.

Interview Questions

• Experience with content management system. Experience with large scale change projects and regulatory change projects   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

1. HR interview over the phone and scheduled one on one interview with manager in couple of weeks
    2. Technical Interview for 1.5 hrs
    3. Screening process - took 3 weeks
    4. Offer letter

Interview Questions

• Mostly Scenario based questions and some Project management concepts   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Mumbai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

There were two telephonic rounds. 1st was from HR which was a basic round asking for educational details and work experience, etc. 2nd call was from the Manager. It was again a basic round but more details were asked about the previous work profile, expected job profile, job timing suitability, location preference etc. 3rd interview was scheduled in the office and was conducted by the supervisor. It was on basic financial knowledge, definitions and basically tested your sector and domain knowledge. Final round was scheduled after a week and it was a video conferencing call (from office). It was conducted by the manager based in US. It was non technical round. Questions on time management, multi tasking skills, working under stress, etc. were asked.

Overall it was a nice experience - difficulty level is average

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

First I got a mail from the company's HR asking for the resume. After 2-3 days I got a call saying that a phone interview would be held after 2 days. The interview was taken by Sr. Manager and all basic questions were asked like educational background, previous experience, profile, expected profile, office timings prefered, etc. Then based on this interview I was called after 3-4 days by the HR for a 1:1 interview which was taken by supervisor/manager. Again the basic questions were asked. questions reletaed to Mutual fund and industry were also asked. Third and last round took place after 1 week. It was a video teleconference with Sr. Analyst from US. questions were more logical this time like various work situations and scenarios/hurdles and your response/handling to them, objective of taking the job, etc.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments in February 2011.

Interview

very good at keeping you up to date

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.