Franklin Templeton Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Franklin Templeton Investments Interview Questions

Interviews at Franklin Templeton Investments

2.9

Futures Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (San Mateo, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview process was great and the recruiters were very friendly and informative when answering questions. Very behavioral based without a lot of technical questions. Great super day experience touring campus and meeting employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe how the concept of "global" has played into an experience you have had?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (San Mateo, CA (US)).

Interview

Long. Multiple rounds of phone screens and interviews. I met with 7 different individuals from my new manager down to peers (which I thought was great). I wasn't offered the job for close to 2 months after I applied for it .

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. A lot of questions about my background, what I knew about financial services and the products (not much).   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Predominantly behavioral, with writing exercise. Met with senior managers then went to lunch with senior analyst team. Key was my academic background and interest in financial markets. And in retrospect the fit within the team at the time.

GTT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments.

Interview

4 rounds of interview from campus placement. First round -- technical round with aptitude test, second round - presentation round(interviewed by panel of two) on different topics to see our presentation skills, third round - HR round - interviewed by two people, Fourth round in office - Technical on particular department assigned.

Summer MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was conducted on-campus with Portfolio manager responsible for equity investments in Industrials sector. The interview lasted for about 30 min and was a mix of behavioral / motivational / technical questions. The interviewer was very nice and kind, and it was hard to understand where exactly I screwed up. I guess it's just a tough competition, 1-2 MBA internship spots for hundreds of candidates from top schools

Interview Questions

• - Why are you interested in public investing?
      - What is your investment style?
      - What do you think about current market environment?
      - Walk me through your investment idea / stock pitch   Answer Question

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward, HR called to gauge the interest in the role and the company. After this there were a few rounds of interviews with the senior directors of research.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments.

Interview

Uncoordinated as the rooms in the building were being restructured. We walked to several rooms until we found an open room. It was a group interview that lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was my previous job experience that relates to the Financial Analyst position with Franklin?   1 Answer

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Rancho Cordova, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

2 Meeting process. Met with 3 direct managers that interviewed all at the same time. Then called back for 2nd round with the higher up who said they were the decision maker. Final interview was early in the week and was told I would hear back by Friday of that same week. This did not happen and could not get any info on what was happening for another week. Zero communication to applicants after interview process. Have other offers pending and would like to make a decision and not be held up by one company.

Web Content Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments.

Interview

After meeting over the phone with the recruiter and hiring manager for a half hour, I was given a marketing assignment to redo a web page and create a new splash landing page for financial advisors. This (typically reserved as the final hurdle for a job offer) was asked of me before going in person. I followed up with the recruiter for weeks after that to confirm I was "still in the running" and to which she replied "you definitely are!" then I was told two months later from an auto-generated email that I was not selected. A very poor experience especially after putting time and effort into an assignment.

Futures Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Upon being invited to the campus, there is a one hour long writing exercise then an interview with three associates. The interview portion lasted about half an hour. Finally, there is a group session at the very end of the day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.