French Connection Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

French Connection Interview Questions

Interviews at French Connection

2.4

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at French Connection.

Interview

Very involved--had 3 interviews. HR was first--general past employment questions. 2nd was with who my direct boss would be--preparing for the interview with his boss. 3rd was final with DMM---

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at French Connection (New York, NY (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Quick and painless, super friendly employees and management, ask a lot of questions. Interviewing for them is not a difficult process. If you have interviewed before then youll be fine

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at French Connection in December 2013.

Interview

Meet with a senior official in the office; extremely nice. It felt more like a conversation than an interview which I loved. Very clear on what was needed to be done in the store and what the expectations were

Negotiation

I was able to negiotiate a higher salary; vice president was very fair

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at French Connection (New York, NY (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview process through in-person questions and a psychological test. The first portion was in-person meeting with store manager then there was a personality/psychological test that was very long. All scantron questions about situations in daily life and how you would handle these.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at French Connection (Central Valley, NY (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

Describe a time when you had to speak to an employee about their non acceptable performance?
    Why do you want to work for French Connection?

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you gave exceptional customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non existent

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at French Connection (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

I was already an employee of French Connection when I applied for this position. Since I had informed Management on my interest in managing, when an Assistant Manager position became available in one of the neighboring stores was asked if i wanted to interview with the Regional Manager and i was glad too. 3 days later when she was in town, I met up with her and the Store Manager and was pleasantly surprise on the great personality they both had, I never felt uncomfortable nor like i was being tested. They asked a lot of questions about my job history and some personal questions to get to know me. Right away, i was asked to approve a background check and if that returned clean they would be delighted to have me work with them. 3 days later i received a call from the Store Manager to tell me that i had passed the background check and wanted me to start right away.

Interview Questions

• What Qualities would I be Bringing to the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

I never negotiated since I was already working for the company and my raise was going to be more than $4 per hour, I was happy. For future interviewers, Never be over confident, they like people that are down to earth and that are proud of what they do.

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

A very quick and informal interview just discussing my CV with a quick turnaround in getting back to me. I took my CV in to ask if they were hiring.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at French Connection (Ashford, Kent, South East England, England) in November 2019.

Interview

I got a phone call after 1st applying online, they asked about my work history and hobbies ect. They offered me a face to face interview. Then got a phone call a few days later and they offered the job to me

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at French Connection (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Very informal at first with the manager of the role. Just asked to talk through my cv and then if I had any questions about the role. I was then introduced to the head of production and he asked some very strange rapid fire questions and somewhat invasive - such as are you dyslexic?

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at French Connection (London, England).

Interview

I applied in person and they called me the day after to make an appointment for an interview. The interview itself was very quick, just some easy questions. They asked me to come on a Saturday afternoon for a 3 hours trial. When I arrived they didn't teach me anything and they just left me on the shopfloor. I did my best but I had the feeling that nobody was looking at me. At the end they said "thanks, we will let you know", but they never did. I think that the manager wasn't around that weekend and they needed a person to cover their breaks. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Which are French Connection's main competitors?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.