Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.6

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The process was well organized and all interviewers were on time. After final interview no feed back either way . It would be good to let the candidate know if they made it or not.

Interview Questions

• Why the passion to work in a medical company?   1 Answer

Outpatient dialysis Rn Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in June 2020.

Interview

Did online application and promptly received an email to set up an initial phone interview with the recruiter. On day of interview, recruiter called and focused on fact that I lived "44.3 miles" away from the clinic. She wanted to speak with the hiring manager about the distance and call me back. Of course, she did not call. I sent her an email later in the day stating that I was aware of the distance when I applied and would like to continue the interview if possible. Never heard back from her. I am pretty sure there is no other recourse for me at this time.

Interview Questions

• Do you know you live 44.3 miles from the clinic? (the only question I was asked beyond "How are you doing today?")   1 Answer

Social Work Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

HR reached out to conduct a preliminary screening, then there was a initial interview set up along with a second interview. HR kept in close contact and updated about the steps and process.

Interview Questions

• Relaxed and informal, which was enjoyable and appreciated. Interview questions were about previous experience, future goals, what would you do in certain situations, etc.   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Kansas City, MO (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and nurse manager. Am awaiting interview with Director. Multiple standard questions that took about 45 min to answer. Interview was held video conference through Microsoft Teams due to Covid crisis.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work with a difficult team member.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

30 minute phone interview to be followed by second round interviews. It has been 2 weeks and I have not heard back at all. I hope to hear back soon, but no indication that there will be.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in April 2020.

Interview

Completed application online, application process is quite simple and streamlined. Went in for in person interview and shadowing in January. Shadowed with the Clinical manager and another candidate for a tour of facility and dialysis floor. Then proceeded to private interview with Clinic manager. Had a second interview with the hiring manager via internet conference. Interview was being and concise. All information provided by all sources was helpful and relevant.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you had to work as a team to achieve an outcome. Explain how you achieved the goal.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Miami, AZ (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

1 interview with HR, 1 with manager, 1 with educator. They were all on webcam due to pandemic. It was behavioral type questions. Very easy going. They just want to know how you would work with the team and without supervision after training.

Interview Questions

• Why dialysis? Why fresenius? How do you handle conflict?   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (West Palm Beach, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

First step: interview with recruiter. Recruiter ask a series of questions (e.g., past experiences, and behavioral scenario questions) Second step: face to face interview Third step: interview with clinical director.

Interview Questions

• Past social work experience, why did you choose to work for Fresenius?   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

I have only spoke to recruiter and interviewed with them.she called me back for interview with Mgr i asked what the interview would consist of so basically lots of questions

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Irving, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

A staffing firm who found me through LinkedIn. I had not applied nor did I know there was an opening. They called me then had to contact the company to check my rehire status.

Interview Questions

• I explained that I had done a contract job 2 years ago through and agency. It was an opened contract but 3 weeks in, I found a permanent position. I offered 2 weeks notice. They said not need and release me that day. Recruiter said she would have to check to see my status   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.