Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

2.5

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Waltham, MA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, who set up the interview for me. Interview was pretty standard set of questions - what you'd expect, no curveballs. Met with 2 people. Both very friendly. Described the job details and what would be expected and asked if I'd be able to perform tasks successfully.

Interview Questions

• Described job and if I felt like I could perform the tasks and how background helped me.   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Salem, VA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called about 3 weeks after I completed the application online and then I went for the interview and spoke with the supervisor for about 15 minutes who told me the jist of the jobs and what it consisted of and went over the benefits. I then met with the Manager of the office and talked for an hour and a half going over how I would handle various situations that may occur in the office. I was told that I would hear back from them in 2 weeks but I didn't hear anything for 2 months.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled issues with co-workers in the past? Give me an example of a time of when a situation like that had occurred and how did you respond.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Metairie, LA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was with two of the collection managers. They just asked basic questions like do you have excel skills and any insurance experience. Hiring is through a temp agency. Usually your staffing agent will help you review questions. I didn't feel too pressured.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with government or commercial insurance?   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metairie, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Metairie, LA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Poor interview. Interview process was very unprofessional. I have interviewed at several fortune 100 companies and the interview at Fresenius lacked professionalism. Don't want to elaborate too much. The atmosphere fit their professional skill set and I shouldn't have accepted an interview. Cool office though.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Fayetteville, NC (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was good. You spoke with two managers and they asked a series of questions pertaining to your experience on other jobs and what you can bring to the company. There was only one interview. After that you would get a phone call for an offer if they decided they wanted to higher you.

Interview Questions

• How did you prioritize in previous jobs when there is alot of work do get done.   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Kennesaw, GA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The Interview with three managers in the department. The entire interview was composed of negative questions/ experiences about yourself. I couldn’t come up with enough negative answers about myself. It seemed as though I was set up to fail.

Interview Questions

• If a coworker had a negative opinion about you what would it be?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Telephone interview first then if they have continued interest in you then an in person interview is next one on one which the interview process was a great experience I felt really comfortable answering the interview questions.

Patient Care Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Interview

Two in person interviews, one with the clinic manager and one with a district manager, background check. There is a several week course you must take and then a test you must pass before you can begin, however this training is paid. You are also reviewed after three months to make sure you are working up to standard and you have agree when hired you know you may be let go at this point if you are not at the standard.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle high stress situations?   1 Answer

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America (Portland, OR (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

A lot of waiting, but definitely take initiative and keep going in with a resume. I got an on the spot interview, she told me they were already interested, a guy named Kevin called 2 weeks later to tell me where to take my drug screen and to congratulate me, and then 3 days later I got my I-9 form!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself going with this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care - North America in February 2017.

Interview

My interview was good. The clinic Manager, charge nurse and another nurse explained everything to me in a way it was easily understood. They showed me the clinic, introduced me to other workers and the patients. Answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any difficult questions they asked, it was such an easy interview.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.