Fujitsu Interview Questions

Updated 3 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Fujitsu

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 627 candidate interviews
Fujitsu
Application

I interviewed at Fujitsu

Interview

If you are not selected to be moved forward, you will never receive any notice. Your application will be under review forever. The experience is bad. This is only for Fujitsu research lab. I don't know much about their other departments.

Interview Questions
  • Both coding challenge and background questions (at the 1st round).
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (London, England, England)

Interview

Normal, like other interviews I've been to. Straightforward. Interested in previous experience and where I'm going to. Nothing out of the ordinary... like many other companies that have a dedicated resource team to assist with the interview process.

Interview Questions
Fujitsu
Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]
Application

I interviewed at Fujitsu

Interview

Pretty standard competency based questions with some detailed questions about testing, despite saying that you require no specific knowledge beforehand. There was also a group exercise which was fairly standard too

Interview Questions
Fujitsu
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu

Interview

Auf eine kurze selbst Präsentation in Englisch folgt eine Gruppen Aufgabe über ca. 30 Minuten. Anschließend gab es noch Einzel Gespräche. Die Teamaufgabe war, wie bei den meisten Assessment Centern, dafür da um herauszufinden wie sich die einzelnen Bewerber in einer Gruppenarbeit einsetzen. Stiller Zuhörer oder doch eher aktiver Teilnehmer? Mein Tipp: probiert zu managen aber lasst jeden aussprechen und bezieht wire Teammitglieder ein, falls du merkst diese sind zu „leise“.

Interview Questions
Fujitsu
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Fujitsu

Interview

A written test and then a face to face with the manager. Followed by a client interview with the head in US. Got the call in a week's time. Process lasted a day. The US conference call was then scheduled.

Interview Questions
Fujitsu
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fujitsu in Apr 2021

Interview

I got call from consultancy and told me there are 2 rounds. My 1st round is clear and next day my 2nd round was scheduled and waiting for result of 2 nd round.

Interview Questions
  • In 1st round ask questions on core java, gave one usecase from core java, Project Flow and some questions in Spring Boot and also ask questions on front end technologies like javascript and jQuery. In 2nd round asked questions on spring Boot app development and questions on hibernate like limitations, elements of hibernate, some logical questions, singleton dp
Fujitsu
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu

Interview

Après une revue de mon CV, un recruteur m'a contacté pour fixer une date. Le candidat a le temps pour s'informer sur l'entreprise. L'entretien d'embauche s'est effectué en ligne, de façon formelle mais détendue. Des questions classiques sont posées.

Interview Questions
Fujitsu
Application

I interviewed at Fujitsu

Interview

2 rounds with the HR head, basics of marketing, and employer branding along with asking about myself, family background, and my hobbies and passions. Not very technical questions were asked apart from the domain for which you are giving the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q. How can we make the attrition rate less Q. What unique ways can you think of to engage the employees
Fujitsu
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu

Interview

Awful. Obviously knew who they wanted and tailored interview to the candidate. Ive worked in this field for years but this interview had me questioning my own skills and experiences.

Interview Questions
Fujitsu
Application

I interviewed at Fujitsu

Interview

Even though it may seem like a lot of work, especially when you have gone through multiple interviews, it's important to follow up after each step in the interview process. In fact, the most important thing you can do is to follow up and reiterate your interest in the position and to thank the interviewer for taking the time to meet with you.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 627 Interviews

Popular Careers with Fujitsu Job Seekers

Graduate
JobsSalariesInterviews
Graduate Business Consultant
Learn About the Job
Graduate Business Management (Video Interview Experience_)
Graduate Business Management