Fujitsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fujitsu Interview Questions

Interviews at Fujitsu

2.8

Salesforce Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

I had 3 rounds (Technical, Managerial and Director/VP)
    Technical & Managerial rounds - Good, straightforward questions on technology and functional aspects
    Director/VP - Bad experience. The VP/Director came in with an air of arrogance; was almost dismissal and rude and seemed like he was only half-interested in interviewing. Definitely not a leader that I would like to work with
    But the absolute WORST was the HR. He was unprofessional, asked to many personal questions(family/children related) and then haggled on the salary. (I would definitely not call it negotiation; since he used my personal information into the salary negotiation conversation indicating that two income households are privileged and I should be happy about getting the job ).

Interview Questions

• Tehnical - Salesforce Admin/Declarative questions - Service Cloud, omni channel, routing, case management etc.
      Functional - SDLC processes, BA functions, conflict management etc.   1 Answer

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

This interview has two rounds. First round is behavioral and second round is developing a React application use case. The time allocated is 1 hr. Given a json data, asked to develop a dashboard consisting of table and graphs.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online, got a response back ~ 1 week later. Came in for the interview where they had 5 employees come in and detail the position I applied for and ask how my skills applied to their listed position. Took a little while to get back to me, but understandable due to the holidays.

Interview Questions

• What, in your mind, is a technical writer's job and why do some consider it to be important?   Answer Question

Technology Business Unit Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was all behavioral based questions, no technical questions. Overall, if you come in with a professional attitude and be someone who is easy to talk to and is able to communicate well you should do well on this interview.

Interview Questions

• If the company had 7 features on a product that would be released on a certain date, and the company wanted to add an 8th feature to the product but that feature would move the release date further back to a later date, how would explain this to a customer.   1 Answer

Intern - Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed after I spoke with their software engineers at a school career fair. Asked questions about my resume, looking for places where I had worked with algorithms. Overall, very chill experience.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Applied through career fair, was interviewed the next week. Interview consisted mostly of C++ questions as well as a few OOP questions. Was interviewed by two employees who seemed knowledgeable about C++.

Interview Questions

• Questions around the difficulty of "what is a pure virtual function in c++" and data-structure questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview. Interviewers were nice and mainly asked questions about personal projects and some basic lower level programming questions. Didn't feel like I did too well and never got a reply back.

Interview Questions

• How do you check if two numbers are equal without using comparators?   2 Answers

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

It's just a sample phone call interview for the background check. My friend referred me to this position. I didn't prepare too much before I did this time interview. So I just failed.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Washington, DC (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I don't even know where to begin. The process took about 5 weeks. 6 phone interviews, 2 face to face meeting. I spoke to a recruiter, engineers and CSMs. Each time I had to request an update. Three of the callers blew me off and the calls had to be rescheduled. There was one person who blew me off twice. They asked me to put together a presentation, and then never asked me for it or to present it. No updates and/or not touching bases to wrap things up = no respect of interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Very typical broad technical questions, most of the questions focused on previous situations and how I handled them.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Had an telephone interview . V bad experience. They belittle your knowledge . They even told me that they are not hiring you at the start.

V bad ezp for such a coy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.