Full Fat Game Designer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 6 interviews

Interviews at Full Fat

Negative100%
Recruitment Agency100%
1.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Full Fat

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, West Midlands, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Full Fat (Warwick, West Midlands, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

The entire process was made behind a recruitment company and all the dialogs and feedback was made throught them. At the first beggining they requested an artistic game design concept for a given game genre and style, which I made it in a couple of hours and sent it back to them. The second part of the test they've requested another game design concept for a different game genre and style, but I would have to make it faster than the previous. After these steps, the agency scheduled an interview with the director Paul Adams through Skype, I've waited him for exatcly 1 hour and 10 minutes but he never showed up, later on he sent me a message saying nothing more but "Skype was not working". (We live in a decade of technology, there is not only "skype ways" to contact someone) I've been working in companies like this, and it is really sad that supperiors are not giving a thing about their employees. The lesson: Always consider the companies reviews made by candidates or employees, and also evaluate if it worth to be working for it.

Interview Questions
  • Can you do a game design test in an artistic perspective with this given genre/art?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed