Fund for the Public Interest Door to Door Canvasser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fund for the Public Interest Door to Door Canvasser Interview Questions

Interviews at Fund for the Public Interest

1.0

Door to Door Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Cerrito, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fund for the Public Interest (El Cerrito, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I went to a little office in El Cerrito, CA. The interview involved me, and one other gentleman. There were two managers, one of which was on the phone the whole time and the other talked to the guy and I separately. They let us know about the job offer/denial the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fund for the Public Interest

Door to Door Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fund for the Public Interest (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring/interview process was very unorganized. The organization did not inform on a dress code for coming for the interview. I came dressed in business professional attire. The company also constantly called my telephone begging me to get an interview without really not too much further investigation about my previous experience. The company responded very desperately.

Interview Questions

• Questions are very easy. "Gave me the job" right off back.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.