Future Science Group Commissioning Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Future Science Group Commissioning Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at Future Science Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Future Science Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Science Group (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

One assessment day. This included a quality checking test on an editorial piece, a group exercise which was on writing emails, and 2 interviews, one with the lead editor and another member of staff, and another with the managers of the editorial teams. First interview was mainly based on publishing and the job itself, the second was personality and competency based.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the key challenges facing the scientific publishing industry in the next few years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Future Science Group

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Science Group (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Involved 2 rounds of interviews, each with 2 interviewers. Quite alot of interview questions. Also a short assesment to see proofing skills - involving spotting errors in an article.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us some of our competitors in publishing?   1 Answer
    • What would your dream job be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Science Group (London, England).

Interview

Introductory presentation about company and role
    Quality Control Assessment
    Group exercise
    individual interviews - 1st with two senior commissioning editors (who were quite cold) and the 2nd with two other employees (much more senior than the first two) who were more warm and welcoming, professional and put nerves at ease (I put this down to interviewing experience). Not sure if this was a "good cop, bad cop" scenario, don't let this put you off or lose you nerve.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.