Future Science Group Production Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Future Science Group Production Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at Future Science Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Future Science Group

Production Editor Interview

Interview

A relatively simple online interview after successfully completing an assessment. Fairly generic interview questions and some explanation about the company and the role more specifically. Adapted to an online interview and assessment process during lockdown.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our competitors and how do we compare?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Future Science Group

Production Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Future Science Group.

Interview

Firstly, there was a short editor assessment sent via email, followed by a face to face interview with multiple members of the department. The interview involved feedback on the assessment, a description of the role and then standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What aspect of this job do you think sounds most challenging?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Finchley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Science Group (Finchley, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Had one interview with the Managing Production Editor and the Head of Production. They were nice enough. I had a test before the interview where I had to compare an old figure and a new and improved figure (biological process in a cell) and write any comments I had. This task requires great attention to detail e.g font, what colours work together.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      Where do you want to be in 5 years?
      What do you think a typical day in this role is like?
      If you won a huge amount of money and you didn't need to work, what would you do?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.