G-Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at G-Research

3.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at G-Research (London, England).

Interview

Informal interview to guage cultural fit then an interview with the head of the office. The first interview was pleasant, the second was quite pointless and in no way relevant.

Interview Questions

• a few questions like "what is the square root of 5625?"
    Others like "what is the angle between the two hands of a clock if the time is...?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for G-Research

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G-Research (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

First I had to do an online test which was not difficult at all and straight away I was called for an interview. I can't talk about the actual tests as I had to sign a NDA. I went to the company 3 times to meet two managers as one of the interviews had to be rescheduled. Overall I spent at least 4 hours with the company and even though I was told I would get a answer about my interviews it never happened. The company went quiet about it. The whole process seemed suspicious and strange but the managers/HR seems to be nice and friendly.

G-Research Response

19 Jan 2017 – Recruitment Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to write this review.
    It is our policy to ensure that every single candidate receives transparent feedback throughout the recruitment process, however, sometimes our... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.