G-Research Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at G-Research

4.3

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G-Research (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Received an invitation for a test to be done in Python2 or Python3 on Hacker Rank. This test consisted of 4 questions on database quering, time series prediction, parsing a log file, and one other question.

Interview Questions

• 4 questions . Querying a database for a particular response, time series prediction, parsing a log file. Cannot remember the fourth question.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for G-Research

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G-Research (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Online Hackerrank test, then in-person technical exercise and general skills interview.

As mentioned in some of the other interview insights on here, G-Research doesn't always follow through on reimbursing travel expenses.

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at G-Research (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was invited to come take a 90 minute in-house aptitudes test.
    The person handling me did not reply to emails for about 2 months, although I reached out by mail and LinkedIn. Eventually, she reached back out to tell me that my application to quant internship was turned into a data science application and this is the position I would be interviewing for. Regardless of this incident/delay, the process was relatively smooth and the people there were very nice.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.