G-Research IT Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 25 Apr 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at G-Research

Negative100%
Applied online100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy
Found 1 candidate interview
G-Research
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G-Research (London, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

Applied directly via their website, I was contacted via email 3 weeks later by their internal HR recruitment team, for a face to face which was expecting to take 3 hours. On coming to the interview they took my phone and any personal effects while I did the test, I was placed in a very small room with a computer and had to answer around 60 questions within an hour which I passed, then there was three rounds of interviews, three different people from the team each one took turns for a 1 to 1, and came into the room for a 30-40 minute chat, going over the team and the role and what my experiences to date, all three were nice and easy to talk to. I had been in the small room for over 2 hours and 40 minutes, after the last 1 to 1 had finished. I was left alone for over 15 minutes but no one else turned up, I think they had forgot about me, which was very rude and was sad because, I felt quite positive about the interviews and the people I met so far, I used the internal phone to call someone from HR so they could finish the interview. They said that they would be in contact in 2 to 3 days with feedback but they did not reach out again, and did not hear from them again, in turn made me feel why would i want to work for a company that treats people that way.

Interview Questions
  • What technical skills do you use outside work?
    Answer Question