G-Research Quant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G-Research Quant Interview Questions

Interviews at G-Research

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G-Research (London, England) in January 2012.

Interview

Sit down test. That's how far I got.

Other Interview Reviews for G-Research

Quant Interview

Interview

An on-site test, followed by 1-1 techinical interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G-Research (London, England) in June 2014.

Interview

Several stages, first a written test (math, statistics, programming), then video conference with members of their research team. Finally interviews in person both with researchers and management. Atmosphere is friendly, most of the questions asked are brainteasers, they also check basic knowledge in the aforementioned fields. They ask you about recent events in finance you might have read about in the news.

Interview Questions

• Is sharp ratio always the best way to evaluate a portfolio?   1 Answer

Quant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at G-Research in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency and the entire process took a bit, but this was due a busy period on my side. There was a test in which there are many probability and statistics questions. Of course I can not say more due to confidentiality agreement. After that there was an interview from junior quants.

Quant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at G-Research.

Interview

Fist a written test, then a couple on-site technical/skills interviews. Final round of interviews with management. I had a positive experience with the technical interviews. I was treated well and the interviewers are quite capable.

Quant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G-Research in March 2015.

Interview

A test then a series of interviews, the process takes a couple of days. The test is fairly easy but it does require you to be quick so you have to prepare beforehand. The employees and recruiters are nice; I think they treat you fairly and give you a good chance to show your potential.

Interview Questions

• Signed an NDA. Topics are undergraduate level but you need to be quick so it takes some significant preparation beforehand.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at G-Research (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Written test first and then if successful oral discussions. There are further rounds if successful. The written test can be taken from pretty much everywhere but I took it from London.

Interview Questions

• N points on the plane. Given a point x, how to decide which of the N points is the closest ?   Answer Question

G-Research Response

4 Oct 2017 – Recruitment Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your experience with G-Research. Whilst we were not able to move you to the next stage of the interview process, we appreciate the time and effort... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.