G4S Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Bakersfield, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Day to day operations, answer phones, organize files, work with security officers and their schedules, questions and needs. Clean office when needed - dust, vacuum, uniforms. Assist with personnel from other branches.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to travel?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Roughly 40 minute interview in which they asked common questions and asked questions about the current company I worked for. The interviewers were pleasant and we were able to exchange plenty of jokes in an enjoyable atmosphere while conducting the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a favorite memory you have about your current employer?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Tukwila, WA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

This was easy, a few questions about experience and how you could handle the job load. Additional questions covering the reliability and flexibility. Nothing very hard, just keep in mind the flexibility and multi-tasking are huge with this job.

Interview Questions

• How will you plan to multi-task with interviewing and hiring?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S in July 2015.

Interview

Received a phone pre-interview screening call at work; about 15 minutes long. It went well, and I was asked to come in that afternoon for a full interview. I told the lady I was unable to get off work, and asked for another day so I could plan ahead. She became very snippy, talked about how valuable their time is, and said "we're only interviewing today"; then hung up on me.

If that's the kind of company and unprofessional employee I would be working for/with; I think I just dodged a 'bad job' bullet.

Interview Questions

• Are you experience with Microsoft Office? Asked about my Admin skills.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fast as I got a phone call few days after applying for the position. The person that called me also worked with me to select a suitable time for my interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.