G4S Compliance & Investigations Field Investigator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Field Investigator

G4S Compliance & Investigations Field Investigator Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S Compliance & Investigations

2.4

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

Interview

All completed via telephone call. Easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiate but you will not be paid more than 16.00 hour

Other Interview Reviews for G4S Compliance & Investigations

Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Spokane, WA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the telephone and Skype. I did not meet anyone from the company in person until I arrived at training. The interview was very laid back and easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was either take it or not offer.

Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Informal but thorough. I feel like the recruiter genuinely tried to get to know me in an effort to make the best decision on filling the vacant position with the most qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Pay scale commensurate with experience set by HR.

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations in July 2010.

Interview

Initially submitted applications for several positions in different states. Also for SIU Investigator, Field Investigator, and Case Manager. The person interviewing me for the SIU position in Wisconsin relayed particulars of the job that were very interesting, challenging, and pay was explained that was lucrative. When I was hired, however, it was for a different position as a field investigator in Wilmington NC and the pay and incentives were not nearly as attractive. Training for the position was not adequate for someone who had very limited surveillance experience. The experience I brought was not utilized except for one or two staged auto accident cases.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience did I have working surveillance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was under the impression that I was negotiating during initial interview. However, the offer was for a different job and presented as take it or leave it.

Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed personally and hired after a complete background check. Then sent to training in Raleigh, NC which was a must pass for employment. After training a week was required for the finalization of back ground check and licensing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.