G4S Compliance & Investigations Field Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Compliance & Investigations Field Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S Compliance & Investigations

1 Interview Review

1.0

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I had a skype interview with the manager at G4S who is in charge of the investigations department. It went very well, conversation was easy and he asked very basic questions about the job itself. I came prepared and wrote down a list of questions I had during the process which helped me nail it.

The hiring process is a little tedious though. It took three weeks for everything to come through. A drug test is needed, finger printing, and a decent background investigation. What was bothersome was that my former employer did not call back G4S to tell them my starting and end dates which then made me responsible for providing documentation on a job I started and ended over six years ago. Finding this was a pain. Additionally, you will need to take your i9s to a notary in your state. If it is not filled out to their liking, then you will need to go back to the notary and have it redone.

Interview process is easy, the hiring process is a bit ridiculous as they expect you to fill out paperwork to their liking.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.