G4S Compliance & Investigations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at G4S Compliance & Investigations

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at G4S Compliance & Investigations

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

Interview

was looking for summer interns to handle certain claims/entry level but looks like a good opportunity to work there after the summer. The region manager explained the job & chance to work bey9nd; looks like a good place to work - big company- and a lot of work

Interview Questions

• nothing crazy or unexpected - good questions about future growth, where I want to be, etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiations not really for this position as there are a number of us, but feel good about where I can go w/ the company

ACM Interview

Interview

Great interview! Nice interviewer with excellent questions pertaining to the job! Questions were basic questions you would expect. Overall, great interview. I would recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was where do you see yourself in the company down the road. Not knowing many of the job titles, it was hard to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Painless, they are open to suggestions.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Portland, ME (US)).

Interview

easy. written questions were asked. the same are used for all applicants.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? what did you dislike about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

they gave me a buck more per hour.

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Raleigh, NC (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a joke. I had phone interview and then was hired to conduct trianing at Raleigh for 2 days WHAT A JOKE I DIDN'T LEARN A DAMN THING.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience in conducting interviews   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

Interview

The interview was very detailed and centered on the resume. Questions about you skills were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. They issue a standard, low base salary of 14.00 with an admin rate of minimum wage.

Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Spokane, WA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the telephone and Skype. I did not meet anyone from the company in person until I arrived at training. The interview was very laid back and easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was either take it or not offer.

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

Interview

All completed via telephone call. Easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiate but you will not be paid more than 16.00 hour

Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Informal but thorough. I feel like the recruiter genuinely tried to get to know me in an effort to make the best decision on filling the vacant position with the most qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Pay scale commensurate with experience set by HR.

Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed personally and hired after a complete background check. Then sent to training in Raleigh, NC which was a must pass for employment. After training a week was required for the finalization of back ground check and licensing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations in July 2010.

Interview

Initially submitted applications for several positions in different states. Also for SIU Investigator, Field Investigator, and Case Manager. The person interviewing me for the SIU position in Wisconsin relayed particulars of the job that were very interesting, challenging, and pay was explained that was lucrative. When I was hired, however, it was for a different position as a field investigator in Wilmington NC and the pay and incentives were not nearly as attractive. Training for the position was not adequate for someone who had very limited surveillance experience. The experience I brought was not utilized except for one or two staged auto accident cases.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience did I have working surveillance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was under the impression that I was negotiating during initial interview. However, the offer was for a different job and presented as take it or leave it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.