G4S Compliance & Investigations Interview Questions

Updated 17 Feb 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at G4S Compliance & Investigations

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

I had a skype interview with the manager at G4S who is in charge of the investigations department. It went very well, conversation was easy and he asked very basic questions about the job itself. I came prepared and wrote down a list of questions I had during the process which helped me nail it. The hiring process is a little tedious though. It took three weeks for everything to come through. A drug test is needed, finger printing, and a decent background investigation. What was bothersome was that my former employer did not call back G4S to tell them my starting and end dates which then made me responsible for providing documentation on a job I started and ended over six years ago. Finding this was a pain. Additionally, you will need to take your i9s to a notary in your state. If it is not filled out to their liking, then you will need to go back to the notary and have it redone. Interview process is easy, the hiring process is a bit ridiculous as they expect you to fill out paperwork to their liking.

Interview Questions
  • what is your experience in investigation work?
    1 Answer
  • how did you hear about G4S?
  • tell me more about yourself

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Raleigh, NC) in May 2015

Interview

It was a joke. I had phone interview and then was hired to conduct trianing at Raleigh for 2 days WHAT A JOKE I DIDN'T LEARN A DAMN THING.

Interview Questions
  • If I had experience in conducting interviews

G4S Compliance & Investigations

Application

I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations

Interview

Great interview! Nice interviewer with excellent questions pertaining to the job! Questions were basic questions you would expect. Overall, great interview. I would recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question was where do you see yourself in the company down the road. Not knowing many of the job titles, it was hard to answer.

G4S Compliance & Investigations

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations

Interview

was looking for summer interns to handle certain claims/entry level but looks like a good opportunity to work there after the summer. The region manager explained the job & chance to work bey9nd; looks like a good place to work - big company- and a lot of work

Interview Questions
  • nothing crazy or unexpected - good questions about future growth, where I want to be, etc

G4S Compliance & Investigations

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations

Interview

The process was very straight forward and laid back. I initially interviewed with the National Sales Manager in a low key setting. There were no trick questions and no feeling that you were on display. The interview was focused on experience and work ethic. The position requires experience in a similar role or as a claims professional.

Interview Questions
  • There were no unexpected questions. The most difficult revolved around how to handle a difficult client situation.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Portland, ME)

Interview

easy. written questions were asked. the same are used for all applicants.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your last job? what did you dislike about it?

G4S Compliance & Investigations

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations

Interview

All completed via telephone call. Easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in Mar 2014

Interview

Applied via email in response to a job posting. I was contacted a week later and met the recruiter at a country club. The interview was mostly him telling me very honestly about the amount of hours and days worked as well as how tough it is sitting in a hot car all day in the summer. He asked standard questions about my work history and experience in surveillance and investigations. one interview then a job offer the following day. Standard background check after that. Then about a month later off to a week in Raleigh, NC for training.

Interview Questions
  • Do you mind putting all the miles on your own vehicle (50K miles a year)

G4S Compliance & Investigations

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations

Interview

The interview was very detailed and centered on the resume. Questions about you skills were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Spokane, WA) in Jul 2011

Interview

The interview was conducted over the telephone and Skype. I did not meet anyone from the company in person until I arrived at training. The interview was very laid back and easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews