G4S Compliance & Investigations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Compliance & Investigations Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S Compliance & Investigations

2.4

Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Informal but thorough. I feel like the recruiter genuinely tried to get to know me in an effort to make the best decision on filling the vacant position with the most qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Pay scale commensurate with experience set by HR.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Hicksville, NY (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interviewer was plesant, told me about the company, what was expected of my position

Interview Questions

• If I was hired would could i bring different to the company   Answer Question

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations in July 2010.

Interview

Initially submitted applications for several positions in different states. Also for SIU Investigator, Field Investigator, and Case Manager. The person interviewing me for the SIU position in Wisconsin relayed particulars of the job that were very interesting, challenging, and pay was explained that was lucrative. When I was hired, however, it was for a different position as a field investigator in Wilmington NC and the pay and incentives were not nearly as attractive. Training for the position was not adequate for someone who had very limited surveillance experience. The experience I brought was not utilized except for one or two staged auto accident cases.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience did I have working surveillance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was under the impression that I was negotiating during initial interview. However, the offer was for a different job and presented as take it or leave it.

Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed personally and hired after a complete background check. Then sent to training in Raleigh, NC which was a must pass for employment. After training a week was required for the finalization of back ground check and licensing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Field Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations in October 2009.

Interview

I had one phone interview and spoke with the regional field manager. After offer was made and accepted, papers were quickly received & training was scheduled immediately. The overall perception of the people and office was inviting and family like.

Interview Questions

• As an unexpected question: How do feel about tracking devices? GPS, etc?   2 Answers