G4S Customer Care Steward Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Customer Care Steward Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Birmingham, England) in June 2015.

Interview

This was quite possibly the worst structured interview I've ever done. The time slots allocated were pointless, I arrived an hour early and ended up getting seen before people who'd had appointments well before me.

One lady from G4S took registration details - check of passport and proof of address. This slowed the whole queuing process enormously creating a massive backlog. Why G4S couldn't have allocated more than one person to take everybody's details prior to interview is beyond me.

Once my details were taken I had to sit and wait to be interviewed which added at least another 15 minutes on top of the time already spent queuing to register. The whole process from arriving, registering and finally being interviewed took nearly 2.1/2 hours. Completely unacceptable process, and a total shambles.

It appeared to me that G4S underestimated the number of people who were actually going to turn up, and were ill prepared to deal with the number who did. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about G4S ?
    Why do you want to work for G4S ?
    Describe a time when you had to use physical intervention.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Edinburgh, Scotland) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, automatically given an interview so I assume they interview everyone that applies. A lot of others at the same time slot and a lot of people with just jeans and a t shirt on. Wear a suit, you'll stand out. You need to take a form of ID and a proof of address which is dated within the last month. They photocopy it and give you it back at the end.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about G4S, and what do you think you would be doing in the role of customer care steward?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time that you calmed a situation before it escalated?   Answer Question
    • How could you help to make an event a pleasurable experience for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any skills that you would be able to use in the role of customer care steward?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huddersfield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G4S (Huddersfield, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Nicely processed interview and the staffs are very friendly. Personal ID, bank statement, ... needed. But still have second chance to submit later if you dont bring it with you.

Interview Questions

• Some problem-solving questions: Have you ever had conflict with your colleague? How do you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Glasgow, Scotland) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted perfectly and I felt very relaxed when I sat across from my interviewer. The atmosphere in the room where the interview was held made me very comfortable and I didn't feel at all nervous when the questions were asked. The interview began with the interviewer confirming that all my details were correct and up to date and if I had brought all the required documents which was either an educational reference form or an unemployment reference form. Once all the documents were taken and processed into the system, the interview began.

Interview Questions

• What will be your outlook towards the customers if you are standing in front of a que facing them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Edinburgh, Scotland) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online was offered an interview within a few days ,Just one face to face interview, was very relaxed - only ask 2/3 simple questions. Was offered job 2 days after interview but background checks took 2/3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you calmed down a situation before it escalated.   Answer Question
    • Skills you have which could apply to this job?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.