G4S Event Safety Steward Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Event Safety Steward Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.3

Event Safety Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. Maybe only 10 minutes - 15 minutes max. They more or less just wanted to see the kind of person I was. They want someone who's friendly but firm - cool and collected.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in a situation were someone is very agitated or distressed?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at G4S (Leeds, England) in March 2015.

Interview

rigorous application process,application form is very long and qualifications and a lot of details are submitted,all details were sent and asked over the email,could take a lot of time,they company wants want genuine references,the interview happened at headingly stadium.It was an one on one interview.Passport,appointment details NI number,bank and home address details are necessary to be provided at the time of the interview to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• past experience
      qualifications
      what is customer service
      how to act in certain situation   Answer Question

Event Safety Steward Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S in October 2017.

Interview

very tedious and long winded, process took two long and require two much information for the actual role, the interview panel was very friendly, seamed a little bit of a box ticking exercise

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

When you arrive, you hand in your documents (CV, passport etc). They review these and proceed to asking their questions. If all the documents are fine, they will accept you on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Glasgow, Scotland) in October 2015.

Interview

My details were taken down, a picture for my ID card was taken and then I had to wait for a little while. When my turn came I got taken into the interview room, where several interviews were taking place at the same time.

Interview Questions

• How did you previously act when encountering a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to diffuse a situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Birmingham, England) in January 2016.

Interview

very easy. long online application to fill than they will give you interview dates. they ask you question relation to spectators safety. how to deal with angry spectators, tell me a time when you had to stop and argument/fight?

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Leeds, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Firstly had documentation check with a member of staff in a separate room. Once asked to come through to a larger room with numerous interviews happening simultaneously. Fairly informal. Was interviewed by a young member of staff who was very friendly. Interview lasted roughly 20 minutes, then I had my photo taken and was finished.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.