G4S Event Steward Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Event Steward Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G4S (Glasgow, Scotland) in September 2016.

Interview

the interview is about 30 mins long and involves general job related questions about delivering good customer service and ascertaining that the candidate understands the role and the requirements - all documents need to be to hand and references must be friends who have known you for 5 years, address history must be 5 years also

Interview Questions

• They ask what you would do provide good customer service   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

the process was very easy. they asked a few questions like why do you want to work for the company, dealing with an angry customer etc. it lasted for around 15 minutes and then i got the job a few days later.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

very basic and straightforward, the interview was a 1 to 1 interview and was around 45 minutes, the usual questions were asked just like most interviews, the person who interviewed me was very friendly and was patient with my answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Headingley, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Headingley, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy, it took about 15 - 20 mins to get the whole process done. It was just one to one, and afterwards they photocopied the documents and took my picture for security and data purposes.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in handling any difficult situations with a customer?   Answer Question

Events Steward Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Applied online. Took to a page to book interview time so was guaranteed an interview. Turned up and we all waited in a room with around 6 desks laid out and had our one on one interview when it was our turn in line. Questions very easy laid back interviewer (guess it depends who you get though)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you delivered great customer service.   Answer Question

Events Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Glasgow, Scotland) in February 2016.

Interview

Lengthy online application
    Interview was fairly standard - typical interview questions
    One room with many interviews happening at any one time
    Was asked about G4S and the work that they do so I would suggest researching the company before the interview

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would be of benefit to an event steward working for G4S?   Answer Question
    • What events does G4S provide staff for?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.