G4S Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at G4S

4.0

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in May 2012.

Interview

I got the phone call for the interview and they were not willing at all to accommodate me because I was working and I just had to stick with the interview in the middle of the day. When i got there they handed me a Company's year end accounts and told me I had 30 minutes to prepare a presentation on if you would recommend that G4s acquire the business. I never expected that! Then after doing the presentation I had a 30 minute interview with HR & the finance manager. I got a letter the next day saying I didn't progress.

Interview Questions

• They handed me a Company's year end accounts and told me I had 30 minutes to prepare a presentation on if you would recommend that G4s acquire the business. The questions during the interview part were standard.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I was asked competency questions which were followed by a short written test. The competency questions were different to what I had expected. The interview was fairly short at 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.