G4S Flex Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Flex Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Flex Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G4S (San Antonio, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Well planned, the interviewer had extensive knowledge/training in security field. His questions were well prepared and to the point. Honest and truthful answers were required (as a backround check will reveal any else!) No problems with the interview, they need qualified/trustworthy officers, and as long as you have a clean backround, you should be ok.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the security field?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Flex Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Louisville, KY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I first applied through Indeed, and got a call the next day. They told me to come into the office for an interview the following Monday. Once I arrived they asked if I filled out the application on the website. I said no, I only submitted my application through Indeed. The receptionist was frustrated and took me to a computer room where I could fill out the application. It took another hour, then I was sitting at that office for another THREE HOURS waiting to be interviewed because they overbooked. The interview itself was a breeze, it was very clear that they were hiring anyone who didn't come off as a crazy person. They ask about your availability, experience, and what you'd feel comfortable doing. They didn't ask me any of the typical interview questions like "give me an example of a tough call you had to make" etc.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable detaining or restraining someone?   Answer Question

Flex Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Durham, NC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Biogen in Durham.
    3 men. 1 didnt ask questions, he was just there to sit and listen. HR guy talked low. Supvisor or manager mainly asked questions, loud enough to hear him. I'm pretty sure they were a little on the prejudice side of hiring a person of color(and natural hair) to work the lobby.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.