G4S Flex Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Flex Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.5

Flex Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G4S (San Antonio, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Well planned, the interviewer had extensive knowledge/training in security field. His questions were well prepared and to the point. Honest and truthful answers were required (as a backround check will reveal any else!) No problems with the interview, they need qualified/trustworthy officers, and as long as you have a clean backround, you should be ok.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the security field?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Flex Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Louisville, KY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I first applied through Indeed, and got a call the next day. They told me to come into the office for an interview the following Monday. Once I arrived they asked if I filled out the application on the website. I said no, I only submitted my application through Indeed. The receptionist was frustrated and took me to a computer room where I could fill out the application. It took another hour, then I was sitting at that office for another THREE HOURS waiting to be interviewed because they overbooked. The interview itself was a breeze, it was very clear that they were hiring anyone who didn't come off as a crazy person. They ask about your availability, experience, and what you'd feel comfortable doing. They didn't ask me any of the typical interview questions like "give me an example of a tough call you had to make" etc.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable detaining or restraining someone?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.