G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.9

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campana (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at G4S (Campana (Argentina)).

Interview

Un proceso de selección básico, realmente todo lo que tenes que pueda llegar a servir no es tomado en cuenta a la hora de trabajar. Te mandan a cualquier lado.

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sutton, East Midlands, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Sutton, East Midlands, England) in May 2019.

Interview

apply online through a link on the g4s website. you then fill out a long form about personal details and also referees. if successful, you get invited to an interview.

Transportation Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Benito, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at G4S (San Benito, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was very professional and on time. The questions asked were very well understood, some were open ended and some were close. The process is long but will be worth it in the long run.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and how it related to the job.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was late, unkept, shirt was wrinkled, hurried through interview. Didn't pay attention to my answers. I felt that he already had the person in mind for the position, but wasted my time and gas for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Only asked a couple basic questions from resume.   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Jupiter, FL (US)).

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter, had an interview with recruiter. She passed me on to on site interview and I was hired. After that I had to do a background check and drug screen

Security Operations Center Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Went through phone screening , was told by the recruiter my experience was and skillset was acceptable for this role. Arrived at interview early hiring manger did not want to shake my hand when i was greeted, first red flag. When we went to the office the hiring manager was extremely condescending about my experience and skillets and said they weren't even able to consider me for this role which is fine. I under stand that but to waste gas and parking money in San Francisco is expensive .

CPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Springfield, OR (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online on a Wednesday, received a call by the company next day, interviewed Friday , started that Monday. Orientation/ training was a week, paid. On the job trained for a week then left alone. Training was not anything like the Job itself.

Interview Questions

• “Tell me about yourself”   1 Answer

Cash Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call the net day for an interview the following day. Was all very quick and wanted to get everything done as quick as possible. I did not really mind this sort of way but others might find it unprofessional.

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S in March 2019.

Interview

Believe the negative reviews about this company. I applied online and was immediately contacted the following day to set up an interview. I replied back with what day/time worked best and got everything scheduled. It was going to be an online interview over webcam but less than an hour before our interview I received an email stating that an investigator moved back to the state so they gave the position to them and that my interview was no longer needed and they would contact me in a few months if positions opened. Seriously? I will now never work for this company due to this response. Completely unacceptable with little warning ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Didn’t even get to this stage because they canceled but from what I read it’s very simple and basic questions.   1 Answer

Event Safety Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Leeds, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Firstly had documentation check with a member of staff in a separate room. Once asked to come through to a larger room with numerous interviews happening simultaneously. Fairly informal. Was interviewed by a young member of staff who was very friendly. Interview lasted roughly 20 minutes, then I had my photo taken and was finished.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.