G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

fairly easy. basic questions. it was easy really, ask you basic questions as to what the company does and to why u are suitable. i think they take on anyone really

Interview Questions

• what events do we hold? what makes a good steward? are you okay working for long hours?
      are you ok working zero hour contract any health problems what makes a good steward how are you suitable for the job   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Santa Rosa, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I have applied for an open position online and then I was called for an interview in Starbucks in Santa Rosa. The interview was one on one and basically asked about my previous experience related to the position.

Interview Questions

• How your previous experience inline with the position you are applying   Answer Question

Event Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Glasgow, Scotland) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online via form which required a lot of information including personal referees. Invited to one on one interview which supposedly required an extensive list of documents however hardly any of them were actually needed on the day. Interview was very easy, customer service related questions.

Custom Armed Protection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Lakeland, MS (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Straight forward. Eye contact and professionalism at all times. Overall easy process. Theyll ask for your id, ssc, drivers license, and birth certificate. I would recommend that you have all pf these documents on hand because they hire very quickly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Group interview process.
    You sit in a conference room. 10 people per table with two interviewers. You introduce the person next to you and you answer scenerio based questions. You also have to take an english exam and an xray exam.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

I originally interview for a security manager position on a different contract that the one I'm on and it paid $16/hr. I was denied that position and then called by another G4S account manager for my current position and offered $20/hr for a non managerial position...All I have to say is Contracting...

Guardia De Seguridad Privada Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S (Ciudad de México (Mexico)).

Interview

Es verbal son amables , preguntan sobre la experiencia funciones que hacen o dominan dependiendo para que puesto se postule al igual la disponibilidad de horario y en qué zona vive para saber dónde hay vacantes de trabajo pero previa mente le dicen dónde hay trabajo y el salario a ganar dependiendo el servicio cosas que para muchos es normal por el tipo de trabajo

Interview Questions

• Lugares donde has trabajado?   1 Answer

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Telphonic and thereafter 2 level F2F. First level was at the Recruiter level. Post that the HR round which lasted almots 45-50 minutes. Next was the Controlling Officer who took the interview for another hour or so.

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Very quick, verified credentials and had me complete another interview at a different location. They require you be fifteen minutes early to your interview and overall very professional and simple process.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Orangeburg, SC (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

You apply online, you get called on the number provided and emailed within days. You then set up an interview for the site of where you applied for the position.