G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at G4S (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very professional... Asked questions from a required outline of my skills and abilities... Major Christopher Casper was extremely professional and a good man. I was told I was over qualified for the position and would go very high in the company. I felt very good about myself and accepted a position higher up in the company. I know they don't pay very good at the lower levels but I plan to make a career here if the people in corporate are as professional as they seem. I want to work up to the position that actually finds clients and creates contracts...

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses, what can u bring to the table, why should we hire you, blah blah blah... Straight up and zero BS...   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at G4S (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Very easy, basic questions to ensure you can perform adequately on the client's site. The interviews largely depend on the client's site. The office interviews screen candidates based on the requirements of the position. For instance, if it is a client facing role, be prepared to answer questions pertaining to your proficiency with the computers, Excel, Word, etc. Customer Service skills will be assessed during the in-person interview. Make sure you sell yourself as the best candidate for the job, act confident during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have security experience, describe when you had to deal with an angry customer   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Basic questions and relaxed. Questions like what kind of work are you looking for, tell us about yourself. Simple stuff. It took about 5 minutes and was one of the easiest interviews I've had.
    Slightly unprofessional: interviewer was chewing tobacco, but wasn't a big deal.
    Ba

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Marietta, GA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview went very well and very informative about the status of the job. And also it was a pleasant for environment area buildings was nice and clean. The interview was very professional and to the point.

Interview Questions

• My experience in security.   1 Answer
    • My flexibility about my work schedule.   1 Answer
    • They ask me about my marriage status and my religion   1 Answer

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S in March 2019.

Interview

Believe the negative reviews about this company. I applied online and was immediately contacted the following day to set up an interview. I replied back with what day/time worked best and got everything scheduled. It was going to be an online interview over webcam but less than an hour before our interview I received an email stating that an investigator moved back to the state so they gave the position to them and that my interview was no longer needed and they would contact me in a few months if positions opened. Seriously? I will now never work for this company due to this response. Completely unacceptable with little warning ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Didn’t even get to this stage because they canceled but from what I read it’s very simple and basic questions.   1 Answer

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

interviewed with hr manager and general manager. got hired on the spot. met with lead recruiter and did some conditional paperwork. did a drug screen and was able to come to work at the beginning of the week.

Regional Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I didn't complete the job application after stopping due to how ridiculous it was. First was Employment history but they actually wanted to know reasons for my gap in employment. To a degree I can get this but their system can't pick up that my previous job ended and I started the new job the following Monday! I completed this part anyway because it wasn't too hard. But right after that was having to fill out the last 10 YEARS of residential history! That's the most absurd waste of time I have ever seen.

Interview Questions

• Filling out reasons for gap in employment is fine but having to do it because it was the weekend is ridiculous. Then asking for residential history is quite frankly none of this company's business until I have a job. And even then, it's still none of this company's business.   1 Answer

Guard Interview

Interview

scripted interview, followed the interview questions on the page to a T, didnt vary or go off topic, asked questions about customer service and previous work experience. Some questions about how peers would preserve myself and how co-workers would.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Omaha, NE (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

My interview and hiring was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Don't really remember any questions asked during the interview   Answer Question

Facility Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Horrible! They called me on a Friday morning and demanded that I come in the next Monday morning for an interview. They agreed to be let me come on Monday afternoon- The interviewers were late, rude and made it clear that they knew nothing about me. They did not even read my resume and told me that to my face! After the interview, they escorted me out saying that any further communication would come from HR. I was not even out of the room before they called the next applicant--who worked there.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very basic, but they made it clear that they did not want anyone who had not worked for G4S previously.   Answer Question