G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I've been a licensed security officer for about 10 years. During this time I've had experience in just about every level of security in the field. I started out in the state of California as a concierge meet and greet in a suit in tie, it aquired me an armed patrolman position in where specific sites were assigned and mobily patrolled by vehicle, conducting spot checks, inspection of surface areas, lock doors, broken glass, etc, also conducting daily activity reports. I've also had several years in loss prevention and cctv. My armed experience has gotten me on Ep details, co-security details with schools. Also while in California I obtained and maintained the 40 hr curriculum in order to have a state issued gard card, a exposed weapons permit, baton, hand cuffing, oc spray, dealing with difficult people, court room demeanor, report writing, cpr, and aed.
    I've just recently finished my level 2-4 certs in the state of Texas, I have several hours of continuing education classes from Construction Law and Policing Sciences in America. I also have 20-24 hrs in advanced handgun and shotgun training.

Interview Questions

• What kind of position are you applying for?   1 Answer
    • Explain who you are in a min of 30 word   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

4 technical round + 1 managerial round.
    Offer will be given within 2 days after all t the rounds.
    First two technical rounds are most important.
    In the managerial round , there will be few formality questions .After that they wont take much time to hire u

Interview Questions

• Questions were about the technology you will mention in your resume or cv .   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Richmond, VA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview was kind of lengthy, a lot of talking about the business and how it was started. The goal of the business and the work that should be performed by you as an security officer.
    You get to explain why you’re interested in the position and why you think you would be a good fit. I think they look to people who already have experience in that field.

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England).

Interview

Applied online took over a month to be called for interview. Interview with Contract Manager Only, fairly standard questions. Process was freindly and fairly informal. Contact by Cm direct to be verbally offered role. Took about another month to recieve DBS clearance.

Interview Questions

• How would your work colleagues describe you?   1 Answer

Finance and ACCOUNTS Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at G4S (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Gone through 3 rounds of interview, among 15 to 18 person, I was selected. The whole process was completed in a day itself.
    They result of the interview was told in a single day.
    One should know the Accounting basics to crack down the interview.
    Excellent excel knowledge

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview where I was asked simple questions about myself, and about my education history. It was very informal and the interviewer was really nice which helped to put me at ease.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Quando entrei na empresa, participava do Grupo 1, na época foi um bom processo seletivo. Hoje é um pouco mais complicado e infelizmente, acabam não deixando claro todos os pontos que o funcionário irá enfrentar.

Interview Questions

• Por que você gostaria de trabalhar em nossa empresa?   1 Answer

999 Call Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Lincoln, England) in April 2017.

Interview

2:1 interview with supervisors from the control room. Very relaxed. Just the normal questions including weaknesses/strengths. Took a couple of days to get an email with an offer of the job. Please note that this job has a high turnover of staff so they recruit every 2-3 months or so.

Interview Questions

• What has changed within Lincolnshire over the past 10 years that may hinder communicating effectively with the public.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you worked in a team and what contributing factors you feel make you a good part of a team.   Answer Question
    • What is PRIDE and THRIVE?   Answer Question

Flex Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Durham, NC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Biogen in Durham.
    3 men. 1 didnt ask questions, he was just there to sit and listen. HR guy talked low. Supvisor or manager mainly asked questions, loud enough to hear him. I'm pretty sure they were a little on the prejudice side of hiring a person of color(and natural hair) to work the lobby.

Key Account Manager Interview

Interview

They called me to Gurgaon thrice in the span on 25 days, HR informed me that I am shortlisted and asked for my documents. I waited for around 15 days for my joining date , in between I continuously followed HR . She kept on delaying with several excuses and finally blocked me from every where. This is one of the worst company , and have wasted my 40 days .