G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Key Account Manager Interview

Interview

They called me to Gurgaon thrice in the span on 25 days, HR informed me that I am shortlisted and asked for my documents. I waited for around 15 days for my joining date , in between I continuously followed HR . She kept on delaying with several excuses and finally blocked me from every where. This is one of the worst company , and have wasted my 40 days .

Analista RH Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in December 2018.

Interview

Foram 3 etapas e bem tranquilas com entrevistas online e presencial. Demorou muitos meses para começar a trabalhar mas no final aceitei a oferta oferecida. Foram duas online e uma presencial, demorou muito oara dar um retorno final sobre as entrevistas.

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campana (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at G4S (Campana (Argentina)).

Interview

Un proceso de selección básico, realmente todo lo que tenes que pueda llegar a servir no es tomado en cuenta a la hora de trabajar. Te mandan a cualquier lado.

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sutton, East Midlands, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Sutton, East Midlands, England) in May 2019.

Interview

apply online through a link on the g4s website. you then fill out a long form about personal details and also referees. if successful, you get invited to an interview.

Transportation Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Benito, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at G4S (San Benito, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was very professional and on time. The questions asked were very well understood, some were open ended and some were close. The process is long but will be worth it in the long run.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and how it related to the job.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was late, unkept, shirt was wrinkled, hurried through interview. Didn't pay attention to my answers. I felt that he already had the person in mind for the position, but wasted my time and gas for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Only asked a couple basic questions from resume.   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Jupiter, FL (US)).

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter, had an interview with recruiter. She passed me on to on site interview and I was hired. After that I had to do a background check and drug screen

Security Operations Center Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Went through phone screening , was told by the recruiter my experience was and skillset was acceptable for this role. Arrived at interview early hiring manger did not want to shake my hand when i was greeted, first red flag. When we went to the office the hiring manager was extremely condescending about my experience and skillets and said they weren't even able to consider me for this role which is fine. I under stand that but to waste gas and parking money in San Francisco is expensive .

CPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Springfield, OR (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online on a Wednesday, received a call by the company next day, interviewed Friday , started that Monday. Orientation/ training was a week, paid. On the job trained for a week then left alone. Training was not anything like the Job itself.

Interview Questions

• “Tell me about yourself”   1 Answer

Cash Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call the net day for an interview the following day. Was all very quick and wanted to get everything done as quick as possible. I did not really mind this sort of way but others might find it unprofessional.