G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.9

Security Guard Interview

Interview

She/he really care bout the person that she/he is interviewing and dont judge them off the resume he/she wants to know who you are and not what you can do based on past jobs.

Event Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

the process was very easy. they asked a few questions like why do you want to work for the company, dealing with an angry customer etc. it lasted for around 15 minutes and then i got the job a few days later.

Técnico En Prevención De Incendios Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saltillo, Coahuila (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S (Saltillo, Coahuila (Mexico)).

Interview

Por parte de la compañía no presentó ningun filtro de seguridad para selección de personas los exámenes de evaluación son viejos y anticuados en cuestión de preguntas, los cursos de capacitación que presentan carecen de información

Interview Questions

• Cuando te ofenden física o verbalmente cual es tu reacción hacia esa persona   1 Answer

Negotiation

No fue necesario negociar el sueldo por razones que en mi antiguo trabajo contaba con menos sueldo y menos prestaciones

Event Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

very basic and straightforward, the interview was a 1 to 1 interview and was around 45 minutes, the usual questions were asked just like most interviews, the person who interviewed me was very friendly and was patient with my answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Columbus, OH (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

In person. Easy safety and work place experiences. Past security experience helps. even with no security experience you can still do well. Is security, so just emphasize safety. Private security roles you will simply carry out, you will never be a cop or arrest anyone.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Not a difficult interview to clear. The interviewer asks standard questions. You can easily find them on the first page of google. There are 3 rounds of interview. 2nd is the Manager round and the next is the Director round. The interview process took 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous job and the kind of work I did.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kampala (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Kampala (Indonesia)) in March 2014.

Interview

It's was not that complicated only that I could not meet their minimum standards they wanted but hoping to make it nextreme time. All in all I will continue trying my luck in know someday I will

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at G4S (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Application form is filled out than two HR heads review said form, from there an 'interview' is taken. You are pretty much guaranteed an offer. Question s are unstructured and quite basic

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Marietta, GA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview went very well and very informative about the status of the job. And also it was a pleasant for environment area buildings was nice and clean. The interview was very professional and to the point.

Interview Questions

• My experience in security.   1 Answer
    • My flexibility about my work schedule.   1 Answer
    • They ask me about my marriage status and my religion   1 Answer

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online, got a call to setup an interview 2 days later. I arrived after fighting Atlanta traffic for over an hour to their Atlanta headquarters. I sat in the waiting room for 15 minutes and the interviewer had to ask for my information to pull up my documents. The position was filled, and I was offered an regular unarmed guard position or they could look into an armed guard position. My experience, combat arms in the military with 2 combat deployments in leadership, bachelors of science from one of 5 senior military colleges, a year running a small business, and currently working for a different security company. The respectful and reputable choice would have been to call and tell me the position I applied for was filled, and not try to fill an overly qualified applicant into the lowest position you have available.

Interview Questions

• Expand on your background, security industry history, and education. Nothing serious, nothing that anyone would “fail”.   Answer Question