G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S in March 2019.

Interview

Believe the negative reviews about this company. I applied online and was immediately contacted the following day to set up an interview. I replied back with what day/time worked best and got everything scheduled. It was going to be an online interview over webcam but less than an hour before our interview I received an email stating that an investigator moved back to the state so they gave the position to them and that my interview was no longer needed and they would contact me in a few months if positions opened. Seriously? I will now never work for this company due to this response. Completely unacceptable with little warning ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Didn’t even get to this stage because they canceled but from what I read it’s very simple and basic questions.   1 Answer

Event Safety Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Leeds, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Firstly had documentation check with a member of staff in a separate room. Once asked to come through to a larger room with numerous interviews happening simultaneously. Fairly informal. Was interviewed by a young member of staff who was very friendly. Interview lasted roughly 20 minutes, then I had my photo taken and was finished.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at G4S (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Do not join. They will hire you than harrass you, and even change exit policies so you get stuck for harrasment.
    HR is rude at best possible level.
    While at SSC, hiring managers dont know communication basics as they came from local branches from small towns. They don’t know assesment.

Do not join, there is no work life balance, lala shop environment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

I had an interview with the President and HR Director. Need to be super prepared and professional
    First I applied online through the website and then I was referred by someone from the company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S in May 2016.

Interview

I sent an email with my CV and a cover letter. I received a call the next day then went on one personal interview where we agreed on everything and a I started working a week later.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Boca Raton, FL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy. If you Have a D-license you will definitely get hired. The sites are ok, but some of the supervisors don't know how to work with other people and a lot of them don't care. Great for people in the law enforcement field but other than that what you learn there as security is worthless.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at G4S (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

extremely easy, i think the line manager was more impressed at how well i spoke and how i came across as a professional rather than the contents of my short answer.

Interview Questions

• tell me why you want this job   1 Answer

Vigilador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neuquén (Argentina)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Neuquén (Argentina)).

Interview

No ahi un proceso de seleccion toman a quien les parece. Yo tengo años en seguridad y soy tecnico superior en seguridad. Y la entrevista nunca existio. Lleve mi cv mas de 6 veces y vi anuncios que necesitaban gente urgente. Para que llevar cv si no los miran

Interview Questions

• Necesito que me traigas un cerfificado firmado por tu jefe. Que diga que estuviste trabajando y listo ya con eso la zafamos   1 Answer

Event Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Headingley, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Headingley, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy, it took about 15 - 20 mins to get the whole process done. It was just one to one, and afterwards they photocopied the documents and took my picture for security and data purposes.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in handling any difficult situations with a customer?   Answer Question

G4S Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Stockton, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Pretty simple. Fill out an application & wait for a call or if you’re like me , call them and have them pull your application for a interview. Takes about 10 minutes of your time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a guard card ?
      Are you open to any shift ?
      Can you work weekends and holidays?
      Are you available to start immediately?   Answer Question