G4S Safety Steward Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at G4S

1.7

Safety Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S (London, England) in February 2013.

Interview

Fairly average interview, but was at the end of a very long screening process involving a background check and document verification. Interviews were conducted 1:1 but en masse, as you wait and are processed with a large number of people. Perhaps to be expected with such an entry level position however.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Safety Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Glasgow, Scotland) in May 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Basically asked on 3 basic questions and made sure your application was filled out correctly. I was called to a conference center were there was interviews going on all day, the woman interviewing me filled out everything on an Ipad and she was very nice and very relaxed. The interview is basically just to make sure you arent a complete idiot. Otherwise, you have the job. So long as you pass the background check. Overall experience was very easy and simple.

Safety Stewards Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Milton Keynes, England) in January 2012.

Interview

Very simple need to be confident and show that your willing to work long hours. Interview and waiting area pretty much closeby. Went with mates we all had interview one after the other. Overall its pretty easy going.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work for G4S??   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.