G4S Security Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G4S Security Guard Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

1.8

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Morrisville, NC (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

met with my boss we talk about the job i will do .than well talk about my pay. than i had two go to class for week thats were i got my badge and my id papers . got my uniforms and than was told where my job

Interview Questions

• have i severed and time in jail   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

Security Guard Interview

Interview

She/he really care bout the person that she/he is interviewing and dont judge them off the resume he/she wants to know who you are and not what you can do based on past jobs.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at G4S (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Application form is filled out than two HR heads review said form, from there an 'interview' is taken. You are pretty much guaranteed an offer. Question s are unstructured and quite basic

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Columbus, OH (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

In person. Easy safety and work place experiences. Past security experience helps. even with no security experience you can still do well. Is security, so just emphasize safety. Private security roles you will simply carry out, you will never be a cop or arrest anyone.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Had to sit through two days of training at minimum wage. There was a series of about 10 short quizzes that need to be taken after reading about the topic.

Interview Questions

• What is you military experience?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They just told me what the pay rate was.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Williamsville, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I walked in for an interview with a site in West Seneca,the interviewer said it was unavailable and told me that I'd now be working full-time at Republic Steel. I said that sounds good. I got the job. They were desperate for people,so there wasn't an interview.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the job?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Canton, OH (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

First off they post a job posting that doesn't exist. They use this to get candidates to interview and offer them another position (example: upscale unarmed security officer). They call you and set up an interview date. You go in and fill out paperwork then have your interview. Basic interview type questions. Why should we hire you, etc. Now here is the kicker, unless you have corrections officer experience or your peace officer or military background then there is NO chance for advancement! Even with a degree, blah blah blah. And most of the jobs are low paying. All they want is someone who can pass a background check and will stay in the same low paying job and be happy with it.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

just take long time

Interview Questions

• same system like other companys   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Application

I interviewed at G4S in May 2014.

Interview

Was interviewed and hired back in May 2014.....they did not mention they have a payroll problem and many employees aren't being paid. They also didn't mention as they hire new people they will start to dog the employees they have. Eventually, the new people will be getting dogged too. Like giving out little work here little work there ( reducing hours)

Interview Questions

• Why does this company G4S just abruptly stops working some of their employees who want to work? Why is G4S not paying their employees that do work? Why do they owe multiple employees money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hours and scheduling

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

Relatively easy interview with simple questions about roles and placements. Mainly want you to be able to work all shifts and be available for nights. The better your availability the better your chance for employment. One interviewer and you have to be able to do their orientation which is a couple days in class without pay.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.